HR

Posted on Mar 8, 2022
Excellent product and in powdered form!

It’s actually really difficult to find a plain aloe Vera extra supplement in a capsule… I know this because I searched for ages. Then I found this product and have purchased regularly ever since. Liquid aloe Vera usually contains preservatives which I don’t want to consume but this powdered extract in capsules contains none. Yay! Also great is that you can open the capsules and empty contents in water or in a smoothie or on food. Love that!

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

It's just unbelievable. The effect from the first acceptance. I didn't think it would help, now I don't think so. Just a great product, I'll order it again.

Posted on Feb 19, 2022

I have taken this product for so long it feels like an old friend. I have consumed 3 tablets a day for nearly 20 years and the quality has never waivered from the excellent standard I discovered on my very first purchase all those years ago.

Fateeme
Posted on Nov 22, 2021

A great stomach soother for cases of indigestion and gastritis

Posted on Sep 4, 2021

Great for gastric reflux. I am much more comfortable now.

Posted on Dec 10, 2021

It is very strange that if it stay too long without consuming, its ingredients somehow got shrink its size over time, so one can see its capsule shell become oversize in proportion.

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

Need this for my son. Helps with his health issues. Everything as described. Also great packaging, fast delivery.

Posted on May 22, 2022

I have been very pleased with this aloe. The quality is very good. No problems at all. Will definitely buy again.

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

Really a good quility! In glass, using this product in my practice for years.

Posted on Nov 22, 2021

I really like this aloe vera as it does not upset my stomach and also is a capsule that is easy to take.