HR

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

ITS CAN BE USE BY SENSITIVE SKIN YAY and quality is good like took adequate amount of size and put it all over my face when It was dried I could see where ever my pores where it benefit s for oily skin it's scent was not so strong age I got no reaction at alli it didn't came in package but like tube itself but it was sealed frequency to use is 3 times a week

Posted on Aug 12, 2022

I was looking for a mask that is good for sensitive, aging skin. I like masks and needed something that can draw out toxins and moisturize as well. This mask is so smooth and gentle that I can use it as often as I want. The quality of the product is great too. My skin feels great.

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

Very clean ingredient list. Haven't tried it yet, but judging from the reviews, the mask looks promising. I was looking for something that I can use for a "weekly detox". Hopefully it wouldn't be too drying for my skin (sensitive/combination).

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

Excellent clay mask, does the job and dries up pretty quickly (no time wasted in the shower!)

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

Thightens pores well. Love the result after one week of use. So, not bad at all. Probably will buy again.

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

simple yet wonderful ingredients in a jar

Posted on May 13, 2022

Good face mask, I use it once a week.

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

Very good quality for such price.

Posted on Aug 1, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

I've been looking for a face mask for a long time! And I think I found it. The quality of this company Natural Republic is chic, I was satisfied. The smell is pleasant (I liked it). The size of the tube is quite large, I think I will use it for a very long time. Expiration date until 2024)). The consistency is very pleasant to the touch, it is applied gently. I waited 10 minutes and then washed it off with warm water 😍. I liked the content of this product. I will test other products of this company ❤️

dbd33148-968c-4590-b732-b2c0ab8b0543
Auto-translated from Ukrainian

There is no smell, I do not feel it. It is necessary to use it several times a week, depending on the type of skin. The quality suits me - I completely trust the brand. Age does not matter, because you need to choose Korean cosmetics according to your needs and problems. The packaging is reliable, you can see the photo - it is sealed with a tape The size of the mask is quite large, it will last for a long time The composition is quite good, many good ingredients This mask is well applied, tightens and dries the skin. I recommend moisturizing the skin after use.

063b2a87-f35d-4787-8c1d-c5118f08cf8d