HR

Posted on Sep 16, 2021

I am currently dealing with a jaw nerve due to tooth issues that is still numb after the oral surgery. I was in constant pain all day long but since I've been taking NerveFix and Alpha Lipoic Acid my pain is gone. I am still numb on the right side of my face, but no pain. I don't know if it's a coincidence, but I will continue to take and maybe my nerve will get back to working.

Posted on Feb 11, 2022

Excellent product. I just started using this product and have already noticed a huge difference in the tingling and numbness in my feet. I'm relieved to have found this product. It's obvious alot of thought and research went into it's formulation.

Posted on Jan 24, 2022

This product was a huge help to me when I was suffering from sciatica. I tried everything I could get my hands on, and this took a week or so, but I felt the relief and took them all until the bottle was empty!

Posted on Sep 7, 2021

I'm not into taking unnecessary pharmaceuticals so I explored my options for this newly developed condition of neuropathy in my feet. I will admit that I was reluctant at first, but after a couple of weeks of using it it definitely works! Do your homework so that you can understand what your particular condition is and act accordingly. The package size should be smaller though. When it arrived, it seemed to be a half a bottle... am I paying for packaging?? This is the only reason for a 4, not a 5 star

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

I have been taking NerveFix for about three months. My pain in my lower left extremities becomes less and less taking two pills a day.

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

I am 40 Years old and have lower back pain. NerveFix Works great for my low back pain. The package arrived quickly. This supplement Gave me Relief.

Good product, had to call the company up to find out how to take it, was advised that most people take it on an empty stomach.

Posted on Feb 12, 2021

I suffer with nerve pain and the worst being sciatic pain after having my third child in 2007, the pain was so excruciating that I needed a walking stick to get about. After suffering this it took 2 and a half years to recover. And now I suffer with neck pain, lower back pain and I have a Kidney Cyst on my Left Kidney it's so excruciating when I want to sit on the edge of the bed it becomes so intense that it's so crippling and takes me about 15-20 minutes to regain my stability to walk properly.

afe14ddb-2e1f-4812-990b-e0b91d7c4a3f
Posted on Aug 1, 2022

bought this for my step father. unfortunately it did not help him. his neuropathy is horrible....he has tried so many things. but it may help you

Posted on May 16, 2021

Great product ever! It’s Fast releases pain! Highly recommend! I'm suffering from low back pain L4 to S1 for many years. I tried a lot of medicines, Pain warm pads, herbs, and herbs oils but nothing can compare with this Nerve Fix. It’s fast-released pain. Unbelievable! I'm keeping two capsules with me always in case of back pain. Believe me, it's working fine for my family members and relative. Everyone keeping Nerve Fix 2- 3 bottles in stock. You should try Nerve Fix if you are suffering from Nerve pain.