HR

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

I have tried several supplements to ease my asthma but nothing works. Before I ordered this Natural Care Lung Saver I first read the reviews of other people who bought this on Iherb so I decided to try it. I've been taking it for 2 weeks now and I noticed that I can hold my breath for about a minute which I haven't been able to do so for a long time since my asthma has gotten worst. It's really great!

7657a9c4-9350-40cd-8842-56d38fb46650
Posted on Aug 11, 2022

I think it is suitable for me. After taking it for more than 2 weeks, the symptoms of cough, phlegm and itchy throat have improved significantly.

4ff29d9d-4003-46c5-ac5f-7e51c8b42c5c
Posted on Apr 28, 2022

Oh - this one I had forgotten about, too bad, since it really worked for my breathing. I have asthma and this is one of few i have taken for lungs that i can say really worked.

Posted on May 6, 2022

My husband has specifically requested for this lung-saver. According to him, this was effective and helped with his winter prolonged chesty cough. Will keep this stocked in our supplement cabinet.

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

I bought it for my mom who is covid survivor and had her lungs damaged. I hope they were helpful, though its hard to tell because the health was increasing overall.

Posted on Aug 31, 2021

I'm smoking , since i take it i sleep tight and breathe freely. It's good. 🙂👍

Posted on Apr 2, 2021

My father had COPD and he swore by this product. He said it “made all the difference in the world” in how he felt. Excellent formula! Very highly recommend!

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

Amazing supplement, it helps me a lot with immune system and overall health is improved .

Posted on Jul 3, 2022