HR

Ryan Hartley
Posted on Feb 8, 2022
とても素晴らしい!

It's good value for a low price. I was surprised to hear that the product is sourced from New Zealand. It comes in an amber glass jar as well. The capsules smell fine and taste fine.

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

I like these so far. Using to bring my iron levels up and help improve my hair. No side effects and I'm very sensitive to supplements. Still on my first bottle but I bought an extra two. Will report back after the second bottle. So far so good.

Posted on Oct 11, 2021

I don’t enjoy eating liver, but want to get the health benefits of it. This supplement solves my problem. Product appears to be good quality, and there is no liver taste.

Posted on Oct 14, 2021

I am low in Iron....I have Celiac disease so very hard to maintain levels....this helps greatly.....would recommend.....

Posted on Jun 30, 2021

I am trying a semi permanent Carnivore diet. It seems to be helping with my gut health and possible gallstones. I don't like the taste (or the idea) of organ meats and so I take one of these every other day to get the benefits.

Posted on Jan 7, 2021

Heard this can raise your Hb level and also help in healing fatty liver so positive about it . Will edit the review after a month of use .

Posted on Jan 4, 2021

I didn't feel something special and I took it for later to use. I take some product to my liver and I don' t want together use.

Posted on Feb 7, 2021

I always trust iherb due to its fast delivery and high quality products. I purchase grocery and supplements in iherb almost every 2 weeks in average. This is a product I keep using and it is great as usual!

Posted on Nov 28, 2021

more clear thinking ? let see

Posted on Feb 4, 2021

Good benefit to the liver. Glandular therapy is something lost in this culture despite the long history of its use and benefits