HR

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

I'm not a doctor, but Hippocrates said "physician, heal thyself". So in the spirit of the ancient Greeks, I will make this claim: I've been fighting a gum infection for some time now, and this colloidal silver, along with activated charcoal and tea tree oil ( applied topically) has helped immensely. The 500 ppm was the most concentrated that I was able to find.

This is something I can always rely on. In about eight days, it healed my nephew and niece of the flu. They were worse than they'd ever been, with a terrible croup cough. It stopped their fever in 10 minutes and lowered their headache and chills within that time frame as well. Many people were admitted to hospitals with pneumonia and remained unwell for months. This is the real deal. Since last year, we've been taking it on a daily basis. Don't be fooled by the marketing hoopla; it hasn't made us blue. According to my study, only the salt form causes this owing to the particle size is too huge. This is a well-known brand that I will continue to suggest to others. Get this silver and stay healthy!!

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

This is some potent stuff! Great value if diluted. I appreciate that I can order one of these bottles and save on the additional waste that buying in a larger container would cause. It seems to work just as well as the silver I've taken in the past so works for me!

Posted on Jan 1, 2022

Wow! It became our first aid and frequently used in our family. At the beginning it was part of my 5R program recommended by nutritionist for my SIBO. He recommended this brand, because of its quality. It also comes with the generous size. Since it works good against many viruses and fungus. Also against candida. Which indeed worked, my symptoms disappeared.  Of course I used it in many other staff too, since it's part of big protocol. But then I was told to use it also for painful throat. In these days we must act quickly, since if this is a virus, it can go down. I used 1/2 spoon for half of glass of water and gargled, every 2 hours.  No taste at all so no worries. It works like a miracle for all the family! No further wortherning. It just stops the spreading and the symptoms disappeared.

Posted on Dec 30, 2021

Truly a miracle product. it is a natural antibiotic that also helps to relieve the pain of a tooth or to eliminate parasites in our intestine. I recommend it to anyone who wants an antibiotic without resorting to medicines but they are homeopathic treatments. At first I took the bottle with doses of 20 PPM but now that I have discovered that there is a 500 dose I cannot do without it. is a product that I recommend everyone to keep in their supplement closet. I wish you to get well soon. I send you positive energy

Posted on Nov 17, 2021

Believe or not, I bought this for my cat. I have read comments on other people that this product to be used on animal's skin problem. My cat had had her skin problem and one of her claw was having flaking skin. After 3 applications daily on her problem claw for 5 days, the inflammation had reduced and no more obvious redness or swelling. Of course she is very upset about having to apply 3 times a day, and after each application, I had to bandage her claw to her whole paw ^_^ haha. Very good product!

Posted on Nov 13, 2021

I totally rely on this stuff. It relieved my youngsters from this season's virus last year in 8 days. It was the most diseased my children have at any point been and a horrendous croup hack. It broke their fever inside 10mins and decreased manifestations of migraine and chills inside that range as well. A many individuals were getting hospitalized with pneumonia and were debilitated for a really long time. This stuff is reality. We've been taking it every day since the year before. Try not to trust the publicity, it has not turned us blue haha. From what I've investigated, just the salt structure does that because of excessively huge of molecule size. This is an extremely confided-in brand thus far the only one I will prescribe to other people. Stay sound, get this silver!!

Posted on Oct 31, 2021

one more great product to use from iherb. Good size and dosage. I am a regular customer since many years and i ll continue to be for more years to come. they have best products, price and delivery and customer service. Keep up the good work iherb. any of customer who may wishes to know more information on the product just let me know and i ll reply to inform about the benefit of it, taste and my opinion about the quality and ingredients. Great price, good package and great benefit value for money

Posted on Sep 8, 2021

I love this stuff. When I moved from the USA I had trouble finding 500ppm here in the uk. Silver Wings in my preferred brand as it’s what I used back home too. So glad to have this on hand. Cannot be without it in my life. It’s a life saver

Posted on Sep 2, 2021

I've had the 250PPM, obviously this one is twice as strong and I could surely feel the difference! The right side of my mouth was sore but an hour after using this 500PPM the pain was almost gone! I believe it builds the Immune System to fight off bad germs. I will buy this potency from now on!