HR

Posted on Apr 21, 2022
I got this for my adult acne originally but think it’s gave me more than just good skin

I’m 29 now but have suffered adult acne since about 22. THESE are the ONLY thing that cleared it up! Now I don’t know if it was just coincidence or not... BUT.. after 4.5 years of trying to get pregnant I got pregnant after Just a month of taking these, have looked into it to see if there could be a link somehow and have since discovered I’m not the only one. I also got really into my weighted hula hoop before I got pregnant so that may have helped too, but here I am almost a year later sitting next to my 10 week old daughter. Obviously stopped taking these whilst preggo but now back on them and they just work like magic for my skin!

f9483296-697c-4d5d-b5f1-d27042b57209

This supplement consist of many hormone balancing ingredients like DIM, I-3-C, Silymarin, Sulforaphane. They promote healthy estrogen balance and it is suitable for women of all ages. Please note that this is not an estrogen boosting supplement. It can alleviate some of the PMS or perimenopause symptoms by promoting healthy hormone metabolism. But if you're post-menopausal, this will not increase your estrogen level. Perimenopause and post-menopausal women, please check out Natural Factors MENOSENSE instead. DIM supports hormone metabolism and detoxification, and thus it can be helpful in alleviating a number of hormonal issues in women.

9b3f0be6-fb3c-4fdc-9af3-41dec5ebbcfb
Posted on Sep 27, 2021

I'm a 48 yo woman who has never missed or had irregular menstruation. However, for almost 3 months I missed. I was worried and I did my search and research on supplements for perimenopause symptoms. So I went to IHerb to look for the best ones and i gave WS Estrosense a chance. When it arrived i took it immediately and that very night i had my menstruation again. It also helps with my other pre menopause syndrome like flashes(no more) mood swing (reduced) etc. Ladies, these tastes like broccoli, size easy to swallow and dosage 2 capsules with meal once a day. Good luck!

ae918cd7-f043-4598-ba89-6cd54ae6ec16
Posted on May 8, 2022

My sister was seeing Chinese doctors for herbal medication for many months and experienced only mild improvement. But her heat flash and night sweat annoys her a lot and dragging her mood so much. I bought this for her to try and she sees improvement very quickly like in a week and steadily seeing hear flash reduces in frequency and much better sleep quality. I am so happy because sister seems so much more calm. Really glad!!!

c1603b4f-f44f-422a-aa70-7089c71b4f57
Posted on Sep 9, 2021

This is an update to my previous review, 9 months ago. I am 53 and peri menopause. The dosage I take is 2 a day and cannot imagine being without them. The best thing is that the ingredients are all natural and excellent quality and there is no taste or smell. There has been many benefits taking this and I’m happy to report my mood is even more calm and stable, pms pain almost non existent just some pressure on day one, bloating gone, no hot flushes, puffy legs feet and ankles gone and joint pain 90% gone. I noticed a dramatic change from the first week of taking these tabs and at the time I thought that was a miracle. Nine months later and I can honestly say I feel normal. At first I wasn’t sure if they would work, because I was in such a state and thought they wouldn’t be strong enough. Boy was I wrong and they started working from the first day I took them. They are nothing short of a miracle in a bottle!

Posted on Sep 1, 2021

I am so grateful for this supplement, as this company is very trustworthy and the cost is so reasonable. This supplement helps women clear/detox from excess xenoestrogens from their bodies - which is a major source of fibroids, endometriosis, cancer, bad PMS, etc. It has helped my fibrocystic breasts - no more tenderness or major lumps. I have recommended it to my friends as well.

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

I had an ovary removed 6 months ago and my hormones have never “balanced out” as the doctors keep insisting they will. Within 5 days of taking EstroSense plus the Omega 3s my hormonal acne has cleared, my joint pain has disappeared and the headaches and insomnia have decreased as well. The package arrived very quickly and in perfect condition. Quality seems to be very high and there are no broken or half filled capsules in my bottle. Product came sealed with peel-able plastic seal on the cap and another seal on the inside. The pills have a slight smell that you won’t notice if you swallow quickly but the capsule size makes it hard to swallow because it is so light. It floats when I take a sip of water to swallow. Either way the benefits outweigh that small difficulty and the price is great for the results

52af620c-a604-49a1-af60-0b86c7d7b7bf
4871baec-f17e-4deb-a5d7-1573f3047fde
Posted on Jun 2, 2022

I have fibroids and have other women’s health issues that go with it - mood swings, anxiety, getting sad, insomnia, crying bouts, getting worked up and triggered more easily, adult acne, fibrocystic breast, thyroid nodules. I have found taking 2 capsules once a day (in the morning) helpful in balancing my hormones and having significantly less of the above symptoms. Of course, cleaning up your diet, lifestyle and sleep are mandatory too as supplements can only take us so far if we don’t address the root causes. I avoid or rather eliminate gluten, dairy, soy, sugar, corn, eggs, chicken. What I like about this brand compared to others I have tried is this is more COMPLETE. It ticks all the boxes - it contains DIM, CDG, sulforaphane, milk thistle for liver detox, and other herbs. So I don’t have to take separate capsules and brands for each component, which I used to do. Saves time, money, and effort. Plus it has clean ingredients and no common allergens like wheat, gluten, soy, dairy. Consider giving me a thumbs up if you found this review helpful so that we can help other women 💃🏻👍

Posted on May 28, 2022

I LOVE these supplements. For over 7 years I was having irractic, heavy and painful cycles. A few days each month I could barely leave the house, and would get extremely emotional (sad) I had blood work and tests done and was told I was pre-menopausal. I was put on a low hormone BCP and it helped for awhile. Eventually though I was still getting unpredictable cycles, and felt like the pills were just a bandaid. After some research I stumbled across these at a vitamin store, went off the pill and started taking these. By the following month I had the "easiest" cycle I'd had in years!!! Very little pms, fatigue etc I also had the shortest cycle ever. They used to last 7-10 days, now I'm at 5 with only one heavy day. Now I order them here and save quite a bit of money. They've honestly been a life changer!

Posted on May 11, 2022

I have only been taking those since three days now but I can already feel a difference. I feel calmer, my skin looks clearer and I definitely sleep way better than what I used to. I feel rested when I wake up in the morning. I have seen a few reviews mentioning the bad taste of those capsules but it did not bother me at all.