HR

Posted on Dec 29, 2021
Taste good

This protein is not lumpy, tasted natural and quite nice in my opinion. Definitely does not taste artificial/too sweet like other protein drink. Too bad the bottle is too small and quite difficult to place and pick up the scoop from the tiny bottle. Otherwise this is a good and affordable product. Good way to add protein into daily life.

2f70d895-5a6d-4bab-a105-3dcb891fde71
Posted on Apr 24, 2022

It is very difficult to find good quality grass-fed protein that is also without artificial sweeteners, such as sucralose or Acesulfame-K. This brand has made one without any of the nasties and has also added digestive enzymes to improve its benefits. The taste is also great - like strawberry milkshake. I use it post my workout.

Posted on May 30, 2022

Whey protein is one of the primary proteins found in dairy products. A byproduct of the cheese-making process, whey protein provides substantial amounts of the essential amino acids that are needed to carry out the functions that proteins perform in the body. Milk is made of two proteins, casein and whey. Whey protein can be separated from the casein in milk or formed as a by-product of cheese making. Whey protein is considered a complete protein as it contains all 9 essential amino acids. It is low in lactose content. Good brand for Grass Fed Whey Protein, undenatured, microfiltered and ultrafiltered. I love it because is naturally sweetened and flavored - no artificial sweeteners, i.e. no aspartame, sucralose, acesulfame K.

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

Tastes okay, I’ve had better strawberry flavor protein. However the quality of this protein is top notch. It’s grass fed whey with minimal ingredients. I recommend this if you aren’t picky with flavor. This product would be better if it were isolate and not concentrate, but I’d still pick this over most whey out there.

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

I mix this with equal parts of coconut milk and coconut water. What I learned is that is also has digestive enzymes to help the body more efficiently process the protein. Highly recommended.

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

Great taste and easy to make a smoothy. Very good ingredients, nice size and quality. Keeps my appetite under control and it is ideal for breakfast.

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

A good complement to the ingredients needed by the body for proper functioning. It is not without significance that the product does not contain any artificial additives. Large packaging lasts for a long time. Interesting strawberry flavor. I recommend

Posted on Dec 29, 2021

fantastic strawberry flavour. great value when bought on a discount for grass fed whey.

b8d05944-3b89-474b-9b62-9eb9439b35af
Posted on May 6, 2022

I add whey to my fiber drink, and have used chocolate in the past. When herb stopped selling the New Zealand chocolate, I tried garden of life naturally sweetened vanilla, which tasted terrible and would not dissolve. This strawberry will dissolve but does little to make my fiber drink enjoyable-mediocre taste. Perhaps a whole scoop might taste better....