HR

Posted on Nov 22, 2021
It works.

This is my second purchase of this product. It normalizes blood sugar.

Posted on Jun 25, 2022

Excellent product. good delivery service. i started using

it's always good, nice for easy digestive function.

Posted on Jan 23, 2013

Take these for breakest with a cup of juice and cup of water. Really extends the juice without a crash. I guess if your fat you can take them before every meal to make you more full. I just use them to balance out my energy levels during the day if I am to busy to snake right.

Posted on Aug 23, 2010

I used to have serious constipation problem, I will go without a bowel movement for 1-2 weeks at a time. My doctor said to use Benefiber so I started taking lots and lots of Benefiber. It helped, but not solved my problem. I started taking this WellBetX PGX Plus 2 months ago, I am happy to say I am back to myself. I also have lost 7 pounds since without cutting down on my food consumption.

Posted on Jul 22, 2021

Good for managing my blood sugar levels

Posted on Sep 17, 2012

This is my third bottle of PGX. I decided to try this one with Mulberry. I'm never hungry, I'm losing 1-2 lbs a week and the jitters I used to get are gone!

Posted on Jan 26, 2011

Creates a feeling of satiety for a few hours, making calorie restriction much easier. I'll always use this product. As usual, great value and fast shipping from iHerb.

Posted on Oct 16, 2010

This is a great product, advertised as it will change your life. It does!!! If you have stuggled with insulin resisitance or glucose management, this will make a big difference. I will be taking this stuff for a long time.

Posted on May 31, 2010

This stuff's awesome - I've lost 15 pounds in 3 months with no effort at all! Will continue until I get it all off.