HR

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

I bought this product in the past few months and am impressed with the results. I have become more energetic, motivated and battle-ready. I feel like I'm getting younger every day. It's pretty simple to take, simply mix equal parts of this vitamin into water or sports drink and drink daily .

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

I don't do the sun any more so I need to take a D3 supplement. I was taking a liquid, but quite a problem if you are traveling. This softgel is small, easy to swallow and take with you. My vitamin D level is perfect now, so it works. Great product.

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

I bought it for my partner. We live in a country with very little sun during winter months so we are usually deficient after winter. Still early days, but it seems to be working. The brand is very good, so I trust the product is high quality. I take other Natural Factors supplements and they are always effective, so I hope this one is too.

Posted on May 14, 2022

This is the 2000IU package.I order both-1000IU and 2000IU- and in winter I prefer to use this one because I don`t spend much time in the open. One should be careful to not overdose with vit.D. Benefits are mainly for the bones,but vitD is recently spelt to be of great help for the immune system.

Posted on Jan 28, 2022

Posted on Oct 24, 2021

This is the best Vitamin D I can find as it contains organic flaxseed oil which is much preferred than sourcing it from lanolin or other ingredients. I have also found other products by this company that have been very beneficial for me.

Posted on Oct 19, 2021

Good quality, good value, got it on sale. I'm switching to a higher dose for the winter months, but will probably switch back to this in the spring. Recommend.

Posted on May 11, 2022

These Vitamin D soft gels are easy to swallow and do not upset the stomach. My Vitamin D blood serum is now in normal range.

SylvaniA
Posted on Feb 19, 2022

Excellent supplement from the leading Canadian brand that stands for quality at a great price. This D3 supplement comes in 2000 IU, which I've found to be the perfect strength for me. The softgels are small and easy to take, while the taste is neutral.