HR

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

Great price to concentration ratio and at an affordable price point too for such a big bottle. There're 4 flavours in there and my kids love the taste and to have them in chew form rather than swallowing.

500 mg of vitamin C (as sodium ascorbate & ascorbic acid) and 2g of added sugar per wafer. I prefer natural vitamin C sources at the moment. This one may be used for children.

Posted on May 3, 2022

Kids love the taste but I am not very happy because it has alot of ingredients that I'd rather not give them. I bought this because kids were sick and I needed a way to get more C in them. But I will not be using this on a daily basis.

Posted on Aug 30, 2021

Received with good condition and packaging. Taste no so strongly

1da59542-a172-449b-b129-d4ceae485f3f
Posted on Dec 27, 2021

my kids liked it very much, will definatelly order more

Posted on Dec 27, 2021

Like the chewable form. Overall good amount of wafers for a reasonable price.

Posted on Nov 24, 2021

Nice assortment of flavors. Taste great and eat daily. I'll have 3 on days I need a serious immune boost.

Posted on Oct 11, 2021

My daughter loves these chewable Vitamin C. She takes one every night before bed.

Posted on Sep 27, 2021

Great go-to Vitamin C, especially for kids! The ingredients are minimal and the flavor is great!

Posted on Sep 2, 2021

great brand, the taste of four mixed fruit flavours is not too good, the only orange flavour is great.