HR

HealthCoach
Posted on Mar 19, 2022
A powerful regulator of both hormone and immune function.

Vitamin A is a powerful regulator of both hormone and immune function. It is important for period health, especially for endometriosis. This product has Preformed vitamin A which comes from foods such as liver and eggs. It's an essential nutrient because many people do not have the gene to efficiently convert beta-carotene to vitamin A.

Posted on Dec 10, 2021

I bought this vitamin for my husband, my daugther and my self. the three of us, have problem with our vision. since we all wear glasses and oftenly stay infront of computer for long hour, sometimes we have dry eyes. after taking this vitamin for two months, we feel that the driness is decrease. beside that, the acne problem that my daugther has also become better. good vitamin to take everyday.

Posted on Oct 16, 2021

I have dry eye syndrome, which is very painful and uncomfortable, also from lunch time my eyesight is blurry. Since I have started taking vitamin A, my eyesight has become much better. I can see clearly even after lunch time, although my eyes are still tired. I would recommend if anyone else has a dry eye syndrome like me or as a vitamin to boost immunity. Quality of the product is excellent - vegan and GMO free, I love that! Ingredients are all safe and clearly on the package, size is comfortable, dosage is clear, I love vitamin A benefits, especially to eyes and eyesight. Tasteless also. I would also recommend them to people who have tired eyes like myself, or some kind of dry eye problems. Quick relief!

Scarletz
Posted on Jul 29, 2022

I taking this supplement for my skin and eyes. It made of from quality ingredient and high dosage of composition vitamin A where I can see benefit on me. The taste is acceptable and the size of capsule is small where it really easy to swallow. Affordable with high dosage and the price

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

On time delivery seems to be perfect product with marvelous quality :) Unflavored ingredients gives good impression for old ages who’s like this product Good package with excellent quality’s composition reflects with benefits and improvement on body protect its from deficiency of collagen Support knee and diet and effect good no taste

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

Excellent source of vitamin A to supplement into your daily diet. Nowadays our food doesn't contain the vitamins it used to as our soil isn't as nutrient rich as it once was. Hence the importance of daily vitamins. It's better to buy all your vitamins separate so you can pick and choose good quality instead of just taking a multivitamin that has some good but most low quality vitamins mixed in.

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

Small gel capsule size, easy to swallow. I don't want to take too much vitamin A (can lead to toxicity), so I take this every other day to help improve my dry skin. I have seen some benefit so far. I like that there aren't any poor quality ingredients in the product.

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

Great quality, clean ingredients. The form is the best, I have been reading about it. The price for this amount is the best. I am surprised how much some supplements have the quality and the price. I am taking every day one tablet for dosage. Benefits are so much big for taking A from our food or supplements.

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

That's excellent product! I can use it simply! I recommend using it. That haven't scent. Quality is great. size is appropriate. I use many from it. Package excellent. Price value ratio is appropriate. Benefit good. Every age can use. Composition is good. I feel good, with frequency, can effective good.