HR

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Has helped very much with my digestive system. One of the many benefits is that is has addressed my feeling bloated. It has also addressed my issue with constipation. The pills are so easy to swallow… odorless and has no unpleasant taste. I am very happy with this. Thank you!

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

This product definitely aids my digestion. I’m 80 years old. If I forget to take one with dinner i am just asking for a tummy issue in the middle of the night. Even when eating tomato based sauces or drinking red wine, this probiotic keeps me from having acid reflux around two in the morning. Thank you for this product.

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

So far so good. Only setback is, i need to take two of these daily to make it the day's requirement of probiotics. Other than that, i love it.

I use it whenever I feel somewhat uncomfortable and like the effect, though it's hard to tell whether these are benefits coming from this particularly.

Posted on Nov 26, 2021

The various Probiotics are great but I don't know why, but they have a very strange taste when they are in your mouth before swallowing.

Posted on May 11, 2021

I bought probiotic to support my gut for my pcos and honestly there are just days that i can't assess my insulin, carbs intake( these can cause inflammation to pcos if not manage). So far i don't feel constipated or discomfort unless if im bloated. I took 1 capsule a day coz recommended dosage is 1 billion to 10 billion CFU and this has 12B already.

eeb20305-f0a7-4ec5-afba-83475f75cad5
Posted on Sep 13, 2021

Great product, helped balance the woman body's immune system I would love for you to like my comment

Posted on May 22, 2022

Has high amount of probiotics and the combination with cranberry works amazing for women

Posted on May 19, 2022

High quality probiotic with cranberry extract. Helpful for when you’re struggling with urinary tract health issues.

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

As said, the calories are pretty low so you can't expect much..... but the taste was horrible! Pretty much taste like plastic!