HR

AS
Posted on Sep 3, 2021

A good complex with a good composition. There is everything that is needed for a woman's body. For that kind of money, a good choice. Economical and profitable)

ea74db35-88e0-4bff-a2be-9541933f6d39
Posted on Mar 17, 2022

I take a lot of the things included in this separately but have breaks from those as I take higher doses of them when doing that. I feel that this would be a good thing to take during those breaks to still have an intake of them. There are a few things in this I don't take separately so they are a bonus for me and makes this product a good choice.

Posted on Oct 1, 2021

I have bought these multi vitamins for my husband and myself for a couple of years now. They are a very good basic vitamin without a lot of extra herbs and things thrown in that we don't need. The value and price are good too!!I love that we get a two month supply at a great price.

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

I have been using this multiple vitamin for a few years, and very pleased with it. You take a tablet just once a day, which is more convenient. The vitamins and minerals are natural without artificial coloring. Also, I am a women over 65 and like the fact this is an iron free multi, which is hard to find. I will continue to purchase. Thank you iHerb.

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

I bought Natural Factors brand garlic supplement and astragalus supplement before. Those supplements are super concentrated and of good quality and this multi vit-min is no different. Easy to swallow and price wise is very affordable.

Posted on Jan 22, 2022

Thanks for this formula 🥰 My hair finally stop falling out!!! My nails become stronger and longer. The skin has an even radiant color. Furthermore, I am really in great mood all the time.

Posted on Dec 23, 2021

I love Natural Factors brand as it is low FODMAP certified. I have been using this multi for over 2 years now. For me, it gives me energy and focus, without affecting my tummy. One a day makes it a great value product. Thanks iHerb for stocking Natural Factors!

Posted on Nov 3, 2021

As we know that our bodies need each day vitamins. however, this product contains the most element needed. feel dynamic and less tired. I recommend it Click yes if it helps.

Posted on Oct 23, 2021

first time order. good vegetarian multi vitamin with iron free. so happy to find one . I am sure I will benefit from it in the long term. Delivery was prompt as promised. Great Service iHerb experiences previously too! I look forward to my next order soon. S Y TAN