HR

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

This mixed easily, even with just a fork. If I felt fancy, I used a small wire whisk. It was a bit grainy, but not lumpy. The taste was good, and as the description says, it fills you up. I used only half a serving (one scoop) for breakfast, then for afternoon snacks since my problem is wanting to snack all afternoon/evening. It really curbed my snacking, letting me be satisfied with just two regular meals a day. I could loose weight gradually and will continue to use this as a snack replacement to maintain my weight. Mixing it with coffee was a VERY BAD IDEA, but with water it was delicious, especially with ice.

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

I didn't expect that it would become mushy after a few minutes of standing, I thought this is the same as the other protein powder, I like the taste, the ingredient, vanilla is not too overpowering, and I drink this as a substitute whenever I don't have time to prepare for breakfast. This product has a good quality.

Posted on Dec 18, 2021

this is the second time In my life I am using this product and it is getting harder to find in canads. you have to want to loss weight no matter what you try out there, but for me I lost a lot of weight. I had my sisters wedding and in 3 month I lost 30lb. I was strict on my calories because I only had a limit of time to fit in the dress. but this product helped me not feel hungry with the low calories. it is thick but the great thing about it which is different then the other brand shakes it is not over baring sweet so I add a banana. it is thickish which fills you up. this is my second time around but I am not strict on my diet because this time around I want to lose the weight slowly. I love love love this product and I am sure you will too. it is worth the money but as I said you have to want to lose weight because nothing our there is a mirical worker. if it is not prescription and I have taken prescription not a nice experiance it wont work with out the want to attitude.

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

I like this product so much scented and smells and quality very good the size is big and the package is so good I got benefit from this proudt

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

Although 1 serve is 2 scoops, you may feel filled up with just one. It's not so sweet. You can add another scoop of whet of your choice if you got a sweet tooth.

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

I love the taste of it, it keeps you full for long time. it is a proper meal replacement.

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

Good tasting and quality ingredients weith loss drink! Try it.

Posted on Dec 13, 2021

Fills you up with fiber . Best if you are losing weight

Posted on Aug 30, 2021

Fantastic flavor and helps me feel full. I have it every morning.