HR

Posted on Oct 18, 2021
Far better DHA than capsules!

Best value for money! Dont buy capsule but buy the oils! Far better DHA than capsules!

Posted on Mar 3, 2022

I love this brand. good dose for the immune system and affordable price. Quality is high as well.

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

great product for the price

Posted on Jun 2, 2017

So far the best tasting fish oil that i have bought. Highly recommended.

Posted on Feb 12, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

I always take Omega 3 courses. Usually I choose capsules. But this time I decided to try it in liquid form and was not disappointed. First, composition. 750 EPA and 500 DHA in just 5 ml. This is almost the daily amount of DHA. Omega is very useful for maintaining the condition of the skin, hair, youth, mental clarity and vascular health. Plus, this OMEGA has absolutely no fishy aftertaste, just oil without any shade. The price-quality ratio is perfect.

9b06b459-8bfd-49ab-bbd3-7fb929e5e25f
Posted on Dec 18, 2021
Auto-translated from Russian

I took the first one once and was somewhat surprised, the omega is tasty, concentrated, and also beneficial. I keep it in the refrigerator, I drink 1 tablespoon, in winter I can't do without it, it is not only irreplaceable for the good of the heart, but also perfectly nourishes the cells, and even moisturizes the skin. Drink constantly and you will feel the result too!

Cosmetic
Posted on Jan 14, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

The glass bottle protects the product from oxidation. The omega itself is pleasant, at first I was afraid, but in vain. It is better to take it after meals, not on an empty stomach, otherwise the gall may react.

Posted on Dec 3, 2021
Auto-translated from Russian

The taste is pleasant, there is no smell or taste of fish. I drink myself and my parents, my parents have no comments, my stomach is too heavy, but it's not only this fish oil and others that were also hard for me to digest (for example, a pharmacy meller). But it tastes better than meller.

Posted on Dec 1, 2021
Auto-translated from Russian

I took it on trial. And here she is joy. Great tasty omega !! Super concentrate. Remember to shake and store in the refrigerator. In winter, when I drink omega, the skin is always lighter, it gives moisture from the inside💪👍