HR

Posted on Oct 7, 2021
Excellent strength and taste!

Before I used more expensive omega-3 products, but this is as good as the others. In addition, the taste is really nice! I like to use 2000-3000 mg omega-3 fatty acid daily and this liquid is perfect in strength. And as a bonus, there is also D3 vitamin in it!

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

Using this for my 4 y.o, so far he is totally okay with the taste! Will be re-ordering as it is hard to find liquid Omega 3 with a tolerable taste for toddlers.

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

I have been taking this quality fish oil for quite a while. The taste is pleasant, it leaves no bad aftertaste, and it does not give me indigestion! I recommend giving it a try!

Posted on May 3, 2022

Great quality and good quality ingredients. The taste is great, not gross and not fishy. I am happy with this product both nails and hair feels stronger. I would suggest to give it a try.

Posted on Dec 13, 2021

I love Sea Rich Omega-3. It is easy to take first thing in the morning and tastes good. No aftertaste. I feel better when I take this!

i thought its disgusting because its oil.. but its not. my teens can take it and i love it. very good quality

Posted on May 29, 2022

Good value and quality. The taste is not fishy at all. The epa and dha omega is high enough.

Posted on Nov 5, 2021

Good test. My children are take it everyday with no difficulty. My be an aftertaste bit oily but this is normal.

Posted on Oct 14, 2021

This supplement helped beneftted in lowering one's LDL (bad cholesterol) numbers. This Omega 3 is not fishy tasting and was packaged very well.

Posted on Jan 11, 2022

Husband took for 1 month, couldn't feel any effect yet. Will try for another 2 months.