HR

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

The product is good, this is a high qualility fish oil which is good for the heart & It has a high EPA & DHA which are important to absorb the fish oil. However, the bottle design, and specifically the way it poures out, is badly made: There's always a few drops that slip through and run down the bottle it self. Nevertheless, my grandchild loves it.

Posted on Nov 12, 2021

this is one of the best in the market for quality and also value for money. don't buy the capsule, just pour a spoon and do it every day. this is much cost effective than a pill does. highly recommended and the taste have a bit of orange favor. good fish oil that can be found in the market. have been using this products for few years. I will list 1 of my top 5 supplement must have.

Posted on Oct 14, 2021

It's a good Omega 3 of a reputable company, but will transfer to a less concentration next time, due to a recent research: "consuming too much fish oil could actually take a toll on your health and lead to side effects such as high blood sugar..".

Posted on Sep 27, 2021

Great taste, solid packaging. The consistency of the oil is watery, confirming that the amount of Omega-3 is high. I usually take it on its own or add it to a protein shake (pairs well because of the mild taste). Highly recommended!

Posted on May 28, 2022

Great package. However it should definitely have a better doser. The smell takes all the ambience, and it is not not pleasant. I bought to my dog, he likes, but I confess I don't. The health benefits could not be noticed yet, I presume it takes some time.

Posted on Mar 9, 2021

I bought it so I can sneak it in an old man's drink who avoids supplements like the plague! Don't judge me, my dad is stubborn, he needs omega3 and im gonna give it to him whether he knows it or not! And I can say it has no fishy taste nor smell! Its basically orange. so adding it to an orange juice with some enzymes is perfect.

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

The taste! God, the taste. But the EPA and DHA profile is the best on the market for one serving. Highly recommended

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

Tastes great and all my kids love it. Definitely better than the capsules though slightly less practical.

Posted on Jan 14, 2022

With frequent use, it reduces the appearance of grains in the body, but it tastes a little dirty