HR

Posted on Nov 4, 2021
Great source of EPA and DHA

I have used this product for a while now and I really love it. Unlike some other brands I have tried, Natural Factors RxOmega-3 is easy to swallow and I never burp after taking or have any of the fishy taste in my mouth. This is the best value for fish oil I have found on the internet. Fish oil is great for overall health. A lot of research back up the benefits of eating it. Fish is contaminated with mercury. This product is molecularly distilled so taking its omega-3 offer great value and quality.

a34998e5-8e1e-42fb-862b-6f4a77da585e
Posted on Feb 6, 2022

Huge amount of fish oil with high content of EPA and DHA, which are the essential ingredients for omega 3. Good value and pricing is very reasonable as compare with other similar product. Softgel size is just nice to swallow without the overpowering fishy smell. Solid packaging and fast delivery from IHerb. Highly recommend.

c9960fe4-7944-4c35-ab6f-5d38f6066b83
Posted on Apr 15, 2022

Once I realized the vitamins were delivered and safe at the community’s club house and not taken in general lobby of building as I believed, was thrilled. Was also quite excited to get the larger size (forgot about post ordering ) so I received high quality and quantity for an amazing price and delivered! Thank you iHerb! Todd

Posted on Dec 12, 2021

Wonderful product, been using it for years for optimal health. Doesn't have any taste, even after burping or gastric reflux. Quality of this product is high and I would recommend it after trying many brands over the years. Ingredients are pharmaceutical grade and I feel the difference every day. This was my first time ordering from this vendor and my order shipped right away.

Posted on Sep 29, 2021

Well, the benefits of omega 3s have been known for years. I keep the omega in the fridge and take it daily and it affects my vitality, energies and good mood. At age 50 I have no cholesterol, blood lipids or high blood pressure. Why this particular brand? This is quality, there are no side effects like the taste of fish that rises. Great for health, each box contains quite a bit .. 240 pieces and the price is really good. A wonderful equation! recommended!!

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

It is what it says, pure Omega 3!I also like the DHA and EPA concentration, it is bigger than other Omega 3 supplements and that helps a lot with bad cholesterol. The initial taste of the capsules is great because it feels a little sweet, that's something I appreciate over other supplements like this one. After some time of taking them, there is some fish residual taste sometimes. The statements in the recipient say that shouldn't happen, but hey, I was expecting that since the bacalao fish oil is very strong. It's almost impossible not to have that side effect. So I don't care about it. I'll defenitely buy them again.

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

The package arrived earlier than expected. All the products ordered were intact. I currently consume one capsule per day. I hope to see the results in a couple of weeks. I know that omega 3 fatty acids are good for health and you can get them from fish oil. A friend of mine recommended this supplement as he consumes it himself and he studied nutrition at university.

Posted on Oct 12, 2021

I've tried many Omega 3 fish oil. Natural Factors,Rx Omega-3 Factors, EPA 400 mg/DHA 200 mg, 240 Softgels is value for money, good quality and this is a reputable brand. This fish oil does not have fishy taste like other brands. The benefits of Omega 3: may reduce inflammation, help support cardiovascular health, healthy joints/joint mobility, and support healthy skin. I am happy with the product :)

Posted on Sep 23, 2021

I read omega 3 is one of supplement that can promote longevity. So I add omega 3 in my daily supplement, I take 3 softgels per day. If I am fasting to control my weight, I will take more to make my fasting more durable. This is a great fish oil.