HR

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

Pycnogenol may have benefits for heart and artery health. It seems to lower blood pressure and improve blood flow to the legs. Some small studies suggest it may also protect against coronary artery disease and blood clots. There's good evidence that pycnogenol helps with eye damage caused by diabetes

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

It is my first time trying this supplement, and I am not sure what to expect. So far, I have no problem taking these. I take them on an empty stomach. This is my personal experience and is not meant to be medical advice. If this is useful, please give a thumbs-up. Thank you.

Posted on Oct 23, 2021

Excellent product. I am able to do more brisk walk and also get better circulation. I have more focus as well which could be the by product of contained inflammation and better blood flow. I am slowly trying to up my dosage by taking 2 or some days 3 of them. Eventually I will switch to 100 mg. I take it with 1 apple cider gummy since I read somewhere that it is so alkaline that it can neutralize stomach acids. I also take it between two meals along with Nattokinase.

I've taken this brand and dosage of pycnogenol a few times and I always experienced an improvement in my leg circulation and in my headaches, so I know this is a good quality product. I only used it at 1 capsule a day, and still got results, this time I want to try 2 a day and see if there's an even better result.

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

Great quality supplement for cardiovascular means, veins, detoxing and improving circulation. It stabilizes blood pressure, reduce heaviness in the legs, anti ageing. Pycnogenol fight free radicals, its anti inflammatory. Tablets are easy to swallow.

Posted on May 2, 2022

Indeed, it has reduced my menopausal symptoms to a small extent, as stated on the website. When I finish packing, I will buy a higher dose.

Posted on Jan 1, 2022

I've not taken this yet, but I want this supplement i my home just in case I need it, the ingrdients help with combatting unwanted spike proteins.

Posted on May 20, 2021

Pycnogenol is a substance derived from pine bark. Pycnogenol can help strengthen the cardiovascular system, protect the nervous system, and relieve pain. Research has shown that using pycnogenol can help lower glucose levels in people with type 2 diabetes. Also, due to its antioxidant properties, pycnogenol can have a beneficial effect on the cardiovascular system, reducing oxidative stress and improving vascular endothelial function. I recommend this product!

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

This brand is not too expensive but works as good as the expensive ones. My skin looks healthier.

Posted on Sep 16, 2021

Good dose, good price. Helps with brighter skin and spider veins .