HR

Posted on May 26, 2022
5-STAR PC

Despite the fact that there are plenty other similar supplements (both lecithin and just PC) on iHerb, this formula is definitely one the best in terms of price-quality ratio. Our family doctor prescribed PC to my brother to aid in his cognitive function (not to mention other benefits that PC provides such as for liver health), and, together with other ones he was prescribed with indeed, they did a great job and my brother started to feel significantly better than he used to, as he started to have more energy and not get that exhausted at work and stuff. Def recommend this product) P.S. don’t forget to 💫thumbzzz upp✨ if you find my review useful)

235984b0-83da-4b91-888d-4f19480fd5a5

I love this product because it increased levels of my brain neurotransmitter acetylcholine. Chronic mold exposure depleted levels of my acetylcholine and I had difficulty finding words and speaking fluently, I also had memory and learning problems. Phosphatidyl Choline also helped my liver to recover from toxic mold exposure. It can help heal liver from fatty liver disease (NAFLD). I highly recommend this supplement.

Posted on Jan 25, 2022

A more expensive brand of PC was recommended to me, but it was not sustainable. These are a decent alternative at a price that's more realistic for me. The biggest improvement for me is better brain function. I also think - after many months, I am starting to see a decease in my hairloss.

Purchased this for my husband who has beginning stages of fatty liver and whose liver enzyme numbers are a little off. He will need blood work to check if it has made a difference but he reckons is he less bloated than he was and his liver doesn't feel sore. He always had a soreness in that area of his body. He is lowering his sugar intake and taking Choline and hoping to see an improvement next round of testing.

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

I am completely satisfied with my iHerb order. I received the correct product and quantity, in excellent condition, 6 calendar days after placing the order. The price was cheaper than that at any other website or brick and mortar store. My husband had never heard of iHerb, and was skeptical of their legitimacy, so I contacted the manufacturer of the product I ordered (Natural Factors Phosphatidyl Choline), and Natural Factors verified that the product that I received from iHerb was bona fide legitimate ( I sent photos to them, showing the label, lot number, and expiry). I read reams and reams of negative reviews about iHerb's shipping and customer service, but I have zero complaints about my order. 5 out of 5 stars, highly recommended. I will order from them again.

Posted on May 16, 2022

i hv many small oil lump at the hands, legs, and my back. i took this thinking for my brain and moods, but very surprised that my stomach diameter is lesser, and my oil lumps started to reduce in size if I take 2 per day after 1 week only.

alloriginal
Posted on Dec 10, 2021

I bought this for my wife as an all-around brain boosting supplement. She has a very busy job at a financial services company and her days really challenge her memory. Taking twice daily she has seen a real improvement ately. She sys she feels dumb when she forgets to take it. Good stuff!

Posted on Sep 19, 2021

I use this product because I've had a couple of duodenal bleeding ulcers and I've read that PC helps protect the lining of the GI tract. This is an economical formulation and the brand is one I trust. I would prefer a vegetarian capsule but maybe that isn't possible with this ingredient.

Posted on May 22, 2022

The size of the capsules is quite big, but they are easy to swallow. And they have no taste. You need to take them 3 times a day.

2bed4643-1326-4966-88cc-2e39a7b85d83
Posted on Mar 3, 2022

I don't mind the capsule size but I can tell you oh boy they're big big. So far it's a good product.

09aabf76-cad5-48ca-85d1-4ff05df58be3