HR

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

I have never experienced these kind of results I have lost 12Kg . in about 6 months. I am very happy about this I have been about 25Kg overweight since I quit smoking and then stopped taking care of myself for a few years too. I have never stuck with a diet or any diet supplements . Highly recommended.

Posted on Oct 26, 2021

Been using this product for quite a while now, as someone who's in insulin resistance state, it has helped me with both hunger pangs and insulin spikes. the size to price ratio for this product is very good. And the product is of high quality with really good ingredients and dosage. Overall I recommend it.

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

I have used this product for several years now. It gives me that extra fiber that helps my body function perfectly. I don't think I would want to do without it!

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

I am impressed with product,, It has the fiber and mct oil in one product. I bought it to help with my blood sugar .I was already watching what I ate but using PGX has lowered my blood sugar30-40 points

Posted on Mar 28, 2022
2051

Posted on Feb 26, 2022

I have jus started taking it. One tablet before meal. Don't feel much "full" feeling. Would like to try taking two the following week. Only downside is the gel is quite big in size.

Posted on Nov 1, 2020

I must say, I really do not feel hungry and do not crave sweet, emotionall eating is gone. I used to have issues with over eating due to my fitness diets. Now, I am in lockdown, I have been at home all days and really go eat 3-4 a day and only when I feel really hungry and stop when I am saturated. Use 30 min before meals, 3 times a day.

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

It really helps and I don't have appetite for sweet things

Posted on May 28, 2022

Big size and easy to take! Good for my keto diet!