HR

Posted on Jul 31, 2022
Прекрасно!

I was looking for a supplement to help with my hot flashes and introduced myself to Vitamin N. I am currently on the VIP program for a year, the trial is over and I am enjoying the benefits of this product.

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

I have a low iron count every time I go for a blood test and basically the doctors said to get something for me that wasn't excessive or underperforming for my deficiency. So this was the right one for me in terms of mg dose, quality and ingredients used

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

Mineral deficiency is a lack of the dietary minerals, the micronutrients that are needed for an organism's proper health. The cause may be a poor diet, impaired uptake of the minerals that are consumed, or a dysfunction in the organism's use of the mineral after it is absorbed. These deficiencies can result in many disorders including anemia and goitre. Examples of mineral deficiency include, zinc deficiency, iron deficiency, and magnesium deficiency. I feel good after having a try of this so that I won't have mineral deficiency.

Posted on Nov 19, 2021

Good form of Iron-chelate is one of the forms most easy to be absorbed by the body. Take care not to overdose it and better heal your digestive system before take it in order to not harm yourself. The dose is good for an adult and 90 tablets will last for 3 months.

Posted on Nov 8, 2021

The minerals that bind to chelating agents, such as amino acids, peptides, complex polysaccharides, are known as chelated or organic minerals and, therefore, there is an increase in the biological availability, solubility and stability of the mineral. I bought this supplement in chelated format so that there is no competition at the time of absorption, as I take a lot of pills. Great quality, no bad flavor.

Posted on Oct 10, 2021

Works well and felt a difference in my energy levels when taken during menstration. My mother was recently diagnosed with anemia and I bought this iron product for her. She loves it and feels much better with continual usage. Best to take with ester c for better absorption. Will continue to purchase.

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

It’s such a good quality and perfect for immune system , perfect for absorption and it has no taste every time i purchase this product

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

The product comes in a white bottle with a label. The cap is sturdy. Ingredients are clean. The supplement is very affordable. I follow the instructions on the label on the dosage and frequency. Taste is negligible because this is a pill that is swallowed. Best. A+

Posted on Nov 20, 2021

I really like this iron supplement- gentle on the system and very effective- I noticed a difference in my energy levels in a matter of days

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

iron in the form of bisglycinate is well absorbed by the body

e26abe7f-47ff-4b5c-87bd-b672af425c60