HR

Oxana
Posted on Sep 24, 2022
Чудово!

After one week taking I noticed that the appetite is reduced, and the feeling of satiety comes faster. It has the following effects on the body: acceleration of metabolism, decreased appetite, increasing energy production, overcoming slowness and drowsiness. Garcinia Cambodia is an excellent tool that helps to lose a few kilograms and keep fit. I recommend it to everyone!

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

These are easy to swallow. I’ve been taking one or two per day about half hour before eating. I haven’t been taking them for long but I have noticed they do seem to curb my appetite and I have shed a little weight. I’m not really overweight so it’s not a supplement I’d be taking on a regular basis but they are quite effective.

Posted on Jan 3, 2022

Affordable and exactly the dosage I need. Order was filled accurately and on-time. Product is easy-to-swallow, without any after-taste, and it seems to work as intended. This brand name has a good reputation. I'm pleased.

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Feb 4, 2022

I still don't understand its effect, but I plan to consume it for a longer time. I read the good reviews, so I decided to use it myself.

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

It's strong. The first time I took this after few hours I got nausea and diarrhea next day. Then I took half of one tablet and I got sick again. Now I take 1/4.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

I can say only best about supplement, I can recommend, the shipping was fast.

Posted on Sep 18, 2022

I use a lot garcinia. It does the job as described regarding controlling appetite. So it does help with weight loss

Posted on Sep 17, 2022

It works I think. I take it and Apple cyber vinegar together plus daily exercise. My weight started to drop slowly

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

I love that it's only one pill you have to take each time and has high potency and effectiveness.

Posted on Oct 16, 2021

I love it and so good ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️