HR

Alex
Posted on Oct 7, 2021
Amazing supplement

Great, great value for the price. Pure cranberry concentrate, you don't need to think how it will go with your other supplements. It will fits great. Occasionally I have urinary problems and this really helps. I take one pill per day for maintenance of prostate, and whole organism in general. This is really amazing supplement, cranberry have so many benefits, and I honestly recommend it to all people.

02911434-c5d9-4ff8-94a5-245a8150a5a3
Posted on Aug 24, 2021

I have been using this product for about a year. The result is spectacular because it does work for my family members. I will continue repurchase the product for sure. Highly recommend it. Thank you iHerb for fast shipping, and great products. Cheers. If my review is helpful, please give me "a like". Thanks guys!

84380566-b9a6-4849-8f51-b7a73cab1700
4d9b6359-d0c3-490b-9fcb-13c3fe195489
d72f4a2a-f6d4-42bc-91a9-2198daaa0471
Posted on Aug 8, 2022

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

great deal with 180 capsules, have a tiny hint of cranberry but don't expect it tastes like juice. i have been suffering from the problem of candida for long, just a few intakes and I witnessed the significant improvement of my feminine parts as well, a lot less secretion. good quality

Posted on May 2, 2022

my friends recommended this to me as it is very effective for helping her urine infection issue. i also read quite a number of reviews and found that cranberry has pacs that can help stop bacteria from sticking to the bladder wall and reduce the chance of infection. this is really wonderful.

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

I had multiple courses of antibiotics earlier so my gut and urinary tract bacteria are both heavily disrupted. Besides taking high potent probiotics, I take this cranberry supplement, and quickly I see less fluid discharge from my urinary tract, and helps ease pain/discomfort when I urinate. Recommended for women who have similar issues as I do, especially before and after the period. I used to go to clinics for medicine whenever I experience urinary discomfort, until I realised that medicine is just a short term band aid - symptoms just kept coming back after I finished the medicine. Taking supplements have changed my life. The human body is so powerful and they are capable of healing itself when the essential ingredients are there! Good luck!

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

Cranberry with antioxidants (Vit C, B1, B2, B3, and B6) in good proportions make a great combination! Taking only one tablet each day is a fantastic way to stay on track with your medication and avoid forgetting doses. 90 capsules equates to a three-month supply, which is the optimal time to feel the drug's effects. If you have kidney problems, this solution will help you clean and disinfect your kidneys and urinary tracts properly. I can assure you that I am a clinical pharmacist!

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

If you ever had a bladder infection, you understand the importance of keeping a good strong cranberry on hand. I take it the second I feel the infection coming on. 1000 mg, first dose, I take at least 500 mg a day for 5 days and no infection. (Take what you need. I am NOT a medical person)