HR

Posted on Sep 13, 2021

I've been taking coenzyme Q10 for the past 5 months to help my lungs recover faster after getting Covid pneumonia on early January of this year and I'm amazed by the results. CoQ10 is present in every cell of the body. However the higher concentration are found in organs with higher energy demand, like our heart, kidneys, lungs and liver.

4adf2882-8196-48ad-b391-e08b07b823cf

Coenzyme Q10 is a molecule, an antioxidant, that helps generate energy in every cell of our body. CoQ10 production decreases as we age. This is why older people seem to be deficient in this "youth" nutrient. Supplement CoQ10 may improve heart function, may protect the cell DNA and cell survival, may protect brain cells from oxidative damage, may protect the lungs and improve skin health. It also could reduce headaches and migraines. 200 mg is a significant dose. In the past I always bought 100 mg, and yes, today I feel an improvement in my energy level.

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

I took Q10 during and after covid to relieve intoxication and speed up recovery. My doctor advised me to take Q10, blueberry and cranberry extracts. I have been taking this complex for more than 3 months and I am satisfied with the result, I have fully recovered from the covid.

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

Good product, no gastrointestinal side effects, comforting to have around. We have been taking it for parkinson's and infertility, hoping for good results. 200mg seems better than 100mg when you need to take significant quantities such as 1200mg daily and at the same time it is not too heavy on the stomach like 300mg. Good luck all! Blessings

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

This is an excellent supplement especially for people taking medications for high blood pressure, stating for high cholesterol levels , , and acid blockers- a must if you take these., as they deplete your natural co q 10 enzymes in the body. the quality is very good and the strength of the ingredient is high .As One ages it is a must for cell energy

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

I am a very active person. And consumes Q10 in preference to the version of gel capsules. This is a product with a relatively high concentration of active ingredient. The capsules are not very large and are easy to swallow. In my experience the plugin maintains cardio activity and I love it. The price is cheaper than its kind in Israel, so I will definitely buy again.

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

The capsules are not small, but not huge, they are easy to swallow. I take one at breakfast. In this situation, the jar is enough for two months. I take Q10 almost on a regular basis. I've tried different brands but this one is my favorite. There is an effect of taking it - it is both support for the heart and blood vessels. I noticed that the frequency of migraines has decreased, and this is a huge plus for me. I recommend to buy.

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

Taking once a day after breakfast. I can’t say how it really works, I haven’t done any blood test or other ones but no any side effects. I think this kind of supplements can be taken at 40+ but for sure if person has some health issues it first should be consulted with a doctor.

isinha
Posted on Apr 4, 2022

CoQ10 helps support heart function and is vital to the production of ATP (adenosine triphosphate), especially in the heart. Stress, free radicals, statin medications, and aging can impact CoQ10 levels. CoQ10 is very important for the creation of energy, muscular contraction and the synthesis of protein. Studies have shown that BioPerine® increases CoQ10 absorption.

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

The doctor advised me these vitamins and I ordered it from iherb. I'm very glad I could find it. Because I tried to looked for it everywhere but couldn't find. Very useful, very good for brain and heart. The price is also normal, not very expensive. Thanks to iherb for delivering my order very fast and safe. Everything is okay, not damaged. I'm very satisfied. Will order again and again. Nice shop with nice products. Thanks a lot,. Soon will order it again