HR

Posted on Oct 24, 2021

CoQ10 is very good for the function of the heart and this product is of good quality and high absorption. With age, our body produces less and less coenzymes, then the body's natural levels of CoQ10 decline with age. So that is the reason that we need to take it to save and boost the healthy functioning of the heart and vascular system. This is a very good product and CoQ10 can be part of the daily supplement regimen.

85bffe90-6d35-4567-b0c3-b19faff2dc60

I hear from people all the time who say, "I tried CoenzymeQ10 and didn't feel anything. This isn't one of those products that will change your life overnight. However, it is vitally important, especially for those of us who are ageing. Start with one per day, with a meal and increase as needed. Hope this helps!

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

l feel this has saved me so many times by regulating my heart beat..,l have bicuspid aortic valve stenosis so when l feel my heart is playing up with an irregular heart beat or flutter and l am out of breath at little exertion l take one immediately. it also helps keep my blood thin as lm allergic to aspirin l feel it strengthens my heart and gives me my energy back...

Posted on Dec 8, 2021

I've got to use several brands regarding this essential co-enzyme. I was fine with it but it didn't give the results I tried with another brand. You can feel the energy rising but not as I would have liked when I tried the other brand I can't name for not advertising. Unfortunately I could not order the other brand due to its out of stock and I said to myself "I will try this". I've used it for four months or five but don't feel I can recommend it. I'm not saying it doesn't work, it works but it's not the best. Coenzyme q10 is fine as q10 and not with ubiquinone or anything else. This is my personal experience. I hope it has been useful as a review and I wish you can find what you are looking for. Enjoy your healing, because you are on that path...Trust me

TatyanaL
Posted on Nov 3, 2021

CoQ10 has so many benefits. It acts as an antioxidant, which save cells from damage and plays an important part in the metabolism. CoQ10 supplements can lower blood pressure slightly. It is also used for heart failure and other heart conditions. CoQ10 may help with muscle pains and liver problems, of taking statin-type cholesterol drugs. CoQ10 may slow the progression of Alzheimer's disease. Stay healthy!

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

This product is a premium quality, easy to swallow as its a light gel capsule. I definitely recommend above the age 45 because of benefits for brain, heart and cardiovascular sytem.

becefac7-0856-42f0-bad4-9cf38931a9e4
Posted on Aug 3, 2022

Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) is a substance that helps convert food into energy. CoQ10 is found in almost every cell in the body, and it is a powerful antioxidant. Antioxidants fight damaging particles in the body known as free radicals, which damage cell membranes, tamper with DNA, and even cause cell death.

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

All I can say is that the product CoQ10 has arrived faster than any other international package. I´ve used CoQ10 before, its benefits are for real. I´m trying this brand for the first time and as soon I use it for a while, I come back here to complete my reviews.

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

I like that it contains 240 softgels which are 100mg as i can give one capsule to my husband and i take 2. It's easier this way rather than buying 2 separate bottles. I have developed erratic high blood pressure, so sometimes my blood pressure is good, and other times it spikes, so along with diet and exercise, i use CoQ10 which helps keep arteries supple as arteries can be damaged even from a blood pressure spike. Also as we age we don't tend to make CoQ10, so supplementing is beneficial as it also provides energy and has a lot of other benefits. My father was put on cholesterol lowering stating drugs at too high a dose and once he changed doctors, it was a bit too late, so i quickly got him onto CoQ10 as statins lower this supplement and he is doing well.

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

I believe quality of Natural Factors products in general is very good. CoQ10 is a great addition to your supplementation. I take 200 mg daily (2 × 100 mg). It supplies you with energy and benefits your heart, especially combined with hawthorn (3600 mg daily). It requires to be taken with something fat. I recommend few almonds or wallnuts in case you haven't eaten something fat.