HR

Posted on Jan 5, 2022

Great potency for every day use in my opinion. Tablets are easy to swallow, they are even smaller then in the picture on the bottle. They don't have any taste before swallowing, don't have any smell and you can take only one daily which is practical. I use it as a help with brittle nails and I've noticed some improvement so I plan to continue using them.

d67c8412-c6be-4482-920a-659839cf8173

Extremely high quality product. I like to take it together with vitamin D3 and K2 to improve absorption in the body. Vitamin K2 is called the calcium GPS. And for me it is essential to consume calcium with vitamin D3 and vitamin K2. For me it works very well. Always consult your doctor if you have any questions. Remembering that the effects depend on each organism. Stay healthy. If my photos and comment helped you please click yes.

8dfd56e7-b835-4652-8994-368ecab1a2a8
424ce80e-4003-4c6e-b6f1-8deace78c5f1
c0d1a7dc-9f7a-44bc-8c38-c0725f395da9
f8c69753-8a1d-4fa3-9ee5-3434ffc64519
Posted on Aug 23, 2021

I wanted this to add to my pregnancy multi-vitamins because the level of calcium in those were too low. So it's good that this supplement is low dose without other added supplements. However these pills are huuge and so hard to swallow. It somehow always ends up going down sideways, so not the best if your gag reflexes are sensitive. I break them in half but still find them difficult and gag almost every time I take them.

3cd9ea78-be59-4159-85bb-9d19ccc23bf9
Posted on May 25, 2022

This is second order. My husband bought for us since we were taking calcium citrate supplements for years but local brand. I was taking this when a co-employee inquired on the available as prescribed by his Urologist for Kidney Stones. Having this reliable but cheap Natural Factor brand is definitely great buy. Good for bones and kidneys!

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

I like this form of calcium over others like carbonate. The quality of this calcium is one of the best that I can find. I think the price is reasonable. I supplement with this calcium because I don’t consume high calcium foods on a regular basis. If you’re deficient in calcium and don’t want to supplement high dose calcium at once, this product is great since it’s only 350mg.

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

I take this with Vit D3 for better absorption. Caplet is a bit big but not hard to swallow, no taste. Calcium citrate is the most easily absorbed by the body. Was one of those with a higher milligram compared to others. I think it's the best value for your money. Good quality.

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

I love these because of their quality and the single ingredient: calcium citrate. These are also great because of the smaller dose that is more easily digested. It is critical for me to get strong bones at my age, so this is the perfect supplement for me. I like that the product is simple.

Posted on May 16, 2022

since i started taking this i can notice that i fall asleep deeper , much less waking up during the night. and i work out recently , i heard that calcium is used when muscle is shrinking . and for the bones too. I think i will keep taking this. and to maximize its absorption i take vitamin D and ZMA together.

Posted on May 8, 2022

Quality calcium supplement for my bones with an easy read ingredient list. I feel this product has really been of benefit to me and I believe I can feel an improvement in my age old bone deficiency. This product has zero after taste and I take this in combination with Vitamin D. This is a great price and arrived in a safely in a secure package. I will repurchase

Posted on Feb 19, 2022

Good calcium. It was recommended to me but my nutritionist as a good quality supplement. Great ingredients and combination. Just started it two day ago so it’s too early for noticing improvements. Fast delivery. Very satisfied. Worth of checking out. There is no taste witch is great. Don’t take on your own. Consult with you doctor!