HR

Posted on Feb 24, 2022
Good

this is my first purchase but i have to say i don't really like it because it doesn't really mix very easily. i put this in my son's milk and i have to mix it with spoon, or else it will not dissolve. also, it doesn't come with measuring spoon. the plus point is that the packaging is light and not bulky.

Posted on Jan 12, 2022

This probiotic supplement has almost no taste whatsoever. Can be mixed in anything and it will not alter the taste/it can be well hidden. The only downside is that if you put this in liquid it is hard to keep it from clumping.

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

Taste is fine. The problem is that it doesn’t dissolve. I shake it, I stir it and it doesn’t dissolve. As soon as it touches liquid, The powder immediately forms a gelatinous film around it and just sticks to itself. It’s quite annoying

Posted on Jan 4, 2022

We use this for our infant age son which benefits his health. Powder form makes serving easy along with his breakfast.

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

Great quality. Keep buying vitamins from this brand

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

Comes as powder Tastes neutral very effective for kids

Posted on Jan 12, 2010

My son was in the NICU for the first 8 days of his life. He was put on antibiotics "just in case" of an infection. This wrecked havoc on his digestive system, and as a result, he had issues w/ constipation and reflux. I put him on these probiotics at about 12 weeks of age, and he has been regular ever since! Additionally, his reflux has improved!

Posted on Dec 9, 2009

We were having trouble getting our sons probiotic from our natural food store. It could take close to 2 months for them to receive their order. Frustrated, I tried iHerb. We got exactly what we needed, at a lower price, the NEXT DAY!!! WHOO HOO!! iHerb is definitely our source for probiotics!!

Posted on Mar 11, 2009

I give this to my son (who has had many health problems - including GI) and it has not only solved some irritable bowl problems he was having, but seems to have strengthened his immunes system as well. It's easy to mix into anything and has a nice flavor. My son really likes it and I love what it's done for him. I would recommend this to everyone I know.

Posted on Nov 8, 2010

Since my daughter started day care, she's been having colds very often. Few weeks after I started to give her this probiotic formula, she stopped having runny nose.