HR

Posted on Mar 19, 2022
Great choice of Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil!!!

This our first time to try this product. The kirkland Wild Salmon brand available here in the Phils was out of stocks for months. All natural factors products are great! No fish odor after swallowing! Nice packaging. Once daily so for my wife and I this one is good for 3 months already. Complete with all the Omegas! Godd for the heart.

Posted on Dec 21, 2021

This fish oil is our favorite brand to take. It's well packaged. Our family takes one capsule for cholesterol, longevity, and inflammation management. I personally noticed better skin and hair after 3 months of constantly taking this omega supplement. There's no fishy after taste too as the ingredients are claimed to be in an enteric softgel that breaks down in the small intestine. Will buy again.

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

getting this for its natural quality ingredients and also wild Alaskan salmon fish. the omega is good for fighting inflammation, reduce cholesterol and also heart disease. taste is neutral and not fishy aftertaste.

53a21958-770a-4d1b-9a69-63bddda43257
b0516a37-eb4c-492a-abef-5082c4ff3508
Posted on Aug 24, 2022

My partner has issues with high cholesterol, and this has been helping him get the much needed nutrients to increase omega flow in his body. He is really happy with the quality of the product because it has no fish taste afterwards. The package size is good as well. We will continue ordering over and over again.

Posted on Dec 28, 2021

I buy Natural Factors products whenever I can. They use quality ingredients without a lot of synthetic add-ons. I won't use Krill Oil because that's the only fish food whales will eat. I watch the Alaskan Salmon population but it seems to be OK. I put this in my cats raw food to provide the right omega balance for her. It has also made her fur (hair) so soft! It must taste good, because she is always waiting for her dinner, and cats are notoriously fussy when it comes to their food!!!

Posted on Dec 24, 2021

Received in good condition and new stock with expiry date in 2024. Value for money, quality salmon oil with a complete range of omega eg. 5,6,7 in addition to the Omega 3 EPA & DHA. No fishy taste, easy to take.

f3c7874c-8282-4f9b-bde6-0aff3a791a08
Posted on Nov 19, 2021

Very good omega supplement with a great price and a variety of different fatty acids. The pills are a bit large but still easy to swallow while they also contain a high concentration. I’m satisfied with my purchase and highly recommend it! Worth it!

de5aff29-cf7a-4eaa-8899-12fdaede2fdc
Posted on Dec 21, 2021

I have been using this salmon oil for years now. No fish taste or burps at all. Wonderful quality. Tablets last a long time, even after a month they are still fresh.

Posted on Nov 20, 2021