HR

Posted on Jan 24, 2022
We love Happy Camper !

My husband is recovering from taking an antipsychotic used off label and rather than replace it with another heavy hitter that causes multiple side effects ..we are working with herbs and supplements to ease him through ...Happy Camper helps when he is having a rough time. I am not saying drop your meds and take Happy Camper I am saying for us ...self included as I take as needed also ...you can’t beat the nice steady calm ....the quality is there and the ingredients are beneficial.

Posted on Aug 22, 2021

This is the only product that has Ever worked, just a suttle lift of feeling less of a edge and more relaxed with the day Highly Recommend this

Posted on Sep 15, 2021

This product has a nice, relaxing effect and is great before bed to relax before a nice, long sleep. If taken in the day it won't make you too sleepy, and is good at any time to relax the body and mind.

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

I love this stuff! Ive been using this for many years to help with anxiety.

Posted on Sep 10, 2021

They work but somehow if you take more than 2 capsules, you won't feel any more different lol

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

I don't know if it's just the great name or if they work, but my wife thinks that they are just fine.

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

We love the happy camper, very helpful

Posted on Apr 23, 2021

This is a nice subtle way to relax. It's a good alcohol alternative.

Posted on Mar 6, 2021

I like this in place of other caffeine products; it has a balance that ‘fits’ me Thank you 🙏🙏🙏