HR

Posted on Aug 26, 2021

This is the best of the best I have in my life so far, manage to lost few kilo and I feel I become healthier after I take this meal replacement. The delivery service is superb, take only 3 days to arrive at my doorstep in Malaysia! I will definitely buy it again and again! Thanks Iherb for the good products

a611e42a-ee59-4739-b38a-849e714abbf4
Posted on Aug 4, 2022

Very good protein, I love its rich vanilla flavor, I love that I can mix it with milk or water or add a shake for extra vitamins. Its size is super good, it goes a long way for the price and it really holds me for a long time. recommended

Posted on Sep 24, 2021

It taste great. And very fulfilling. I used it in every of my smoothies in the morning. The vanilla flavor is great. Love how it taste, and it has such thick bodies. That makes the smoothies thicker and it blends well. My smoothies consists couple of the following mango, pineapple oranges, mix berries, all kinds of berries (straw, blue, black and so on), banana, apple, pear, spinach, oatmeal and many more... the flavor of the total soy, somehow blends very well. I will repeat the order again. I love it. Additional: (after 3 month repeat order) This time i mixed it with. 25 gr naturade WLS vanilla 15 gr Garden of life super seed 5 gr Oat fiber 5 gr Chia seed 20 gr Bob red mills organic Rolled oats 250ml almond milk unsweetened 250ml water + ice cube Use blender to mix it Drink it like this every morning it helps with the hunger. I feel like my skin gets brighter since i drink it this way (lots fiber intake) Calories : 287kkcal Fat: 10 gr Carb: 41 gr Protein: 18 gr Sugar: 6gr Fiber : 15gr Then, for the rest of the day, eat more meat 😆😆…. Note: Its high in fiber so, it makes u easily “go to toilet”.

53a9602f-bd64-4a7f-91cb-de5e352cbf6a
5493bf54-7793-40d8-9610-4d93627119a0
Posted on Aug 4, 2022

Excellent!Great value. My wife and I both enjoy useing it as a meal replacement. It tastes great. Has quality ingredients we both appreciate. We both benefit from its Great value size package. It has helped us both diet well and lose weight. It takes few days to adjust but it helps with the hunger when consumed with an extra glass of water. The vanilla is a wonderfull flavor to blend with fruit like Banana or mango. The composition of ingredients appear to be comparable to more expensive retail products.

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

I did lose weight on this one. I have used it for 3 weeks and lost 5 kilos. I blend it with almond milk and electrolytes to make the taste better and I love the flavor Vanilla.. but the size is for 15 days. Yesterday I couldn’t continue my cup! I felt full although I didn’t eat anything. Today I decided to take a break and eat just salads. I’ll update if anything changes.

Posted on May 25, 2022

I really like this protein. My body does well with soy, it always has. I am a vegetarian. Like the taste and sugar content. I was a big g spirutein fan for years. but I’d get a headache after drinking it. Good tAste. I mix it with almond milk unsweetened. Pretty good.

Posted on May 5, 2022

This is a good meal replacement if you are trying to cut some weight. In 6 months I lost 10kg with the help of this. I make smoothie with fruits, yogurt and flaxseed meal. I prefer the vanilla over the chocolate as you can make more recipe with it. I love that it blends well and its amazing taste!

Posted on May 2, 2022

This shake is sooo delicious. I don't usually eat breakfast so ever since I've gotten this shake, I've been having it in the morning. Sometimes mixed with cinnamon and ice. Or I make a strawberry smoothie with ice and two scoops. Sometimes I add in instant oatmeal which keeps me fuller longer. Furthermore, it's pretty affordable per tub. I'm going to start pairing this with unflavored protein for more gains. Definitely recommend this! UPDATE: Bought this for the second time because it's so good. The quality is superb and the ingredients are great!

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

I'm so glad I tried Total Soy. The flavor is great, it helps curb hunger very well and it is very easy to mix with water- I like to add a touch of oatmilk. The ingredients are quality, the packaging makes it easy to use, and it will help with a healthy diet to support weight loss if used according to the directions. It has already helped me lose about five pounds and I drink it once per day. The vanilla is yum, the chocolate is too, and if you can find Horchata, don't hold back. Still hankering for strawberry myself, here's hoping.