HR

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

Total Soy can help you lose weight! Have a delicious Naturade Total Soy shake in place of one meal daily. This tasty shake provides all the nutrition of a complete meal, low in cholesterol, with only 140 calories per serving so you can replace one meal a day and cut calories.

b9ac352e-697c-4772-a435-dec6800353a6
Posted on Aug 26, 2021

This is the best of the best I have in my life so far, manage to lost few kilo and I feel I become healthier after I take this meal replacement. The delivery service is superb, take only 3 days to arrive at my doorstep in Malaysia! I will definitely buy it again and again! Thanks Iherb for the good products

cee4b9a0-1bc0-4537-9a2a-ed0653d07a27

Well, there is no magic formula here - the idea is to replace one meal a day with shake. Delicious (like making a cup of chocolate). In the meantime, I have successfully replaced a meal for a whole week! (And I even added all kinds of superfoods to the shake like moringa powder, maca) And as you know, it is available in 2 different flavors. The quantity is large, it says 15 servings, if used every day is enough for half a month. The taste is really delicious. Because I liked it, I also ordered the same product in vanilla flavor, waiting for it to arrive...

d7f13ee6-6930-4ebd-bcfb-c08c4e09190b
e5911570-0d16-402d-9e11-fadf1783dbcd
Posted on Jul 30, 2022

A delicious chocolate shake designed to replace one meal a day. It contains 13 grams of protein per serving, vitamins and minerals. Ranked first on the site in the meal replacement category. It contains 140 calories per serving (if you add milk and not water, you need to add the calories from the milk to the calculation as well). I consulted a nutritionist before using it. Please note that this is not a "magic shake" for weight loss, it is recommended to consult a nutritionist, and to combine it with a healthy diet and physical activity. In addition, it is detailed that you should not replace all meals with a shake, only up to one a day. It is also important to note that it is not intended for pregnant or breastfeeding women (probably because it contains vitamin A). I usually drink it for breakfast. It's delicious and nutritious and filling, and keeps me going until lunch. I think it's more suitable for summer because it's fun to drink a cold shake in the morning when it's hot outside.

2fd76085-86c8-4e80-ac67-4672944e1cfe
Posted on Feb 1, 2022

i tried it with cold water and the taste was really good! not too sweet and no strange taste from the soy. you must get a shaker cuz i tried with a normal cup and there was still powder inside the cup so get the shaker when you buy this product im addicted to suger so its good idea to have this instead. ill buy it again for sure thats a great deal didnt expect Large packing

ad4086ac-2b16-4877-8001-f2a6242cddad
523acbfe-e589-4f5d-a903-565d53afaaf6
Posted on Jun 20, 2022

Love the taste, it’s not so sweet and it melts and blends fast with basically everything. It’s quite versatile product you can use it with water or milk or smoothies. I take it after my workout as a meal, and it’s been great. I’ve been gaining mass and losing weight at the same time, and it keeps me full.

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

There is a roadway, muddy and foxgloved Never I'd had life enough My heart is screaming out And in a few days I would be there, love Ever here that's lived in me is yours just as it was Just as it was, baby Before the otherness came And I knew its name The love, the dark, the light, the flame The eyes at the heights of my baby Let's hope at the fight of my baby The lights were as bright as my baby But your love was unmoved And tell me if somehow some of it remained How long you would wait for me? How long I've been away? The shape that I'm in now is shaping the doorway Make your good love known to me Just tell me about your day Just as it was, baby Before the otherness came And I knew its name The drugs, the dark, the light, the shame Eyes at the hights of my baby And this hope at the fight of my baby And the lights were as bright as my baby But your love was unmoved

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

I'm so glad I tried Total Soy. The flavor is great, it helps curb hunger very well and it is very easy to mix with water- I like to add a touch of oatmilk. The ingredients are quality, the packaging makes it easy to use, and it will help with a healthy diet to support weight loss if used according to the directions. It has already helped me lose about five pounds and I drink it once per day.

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

Great as meal replacement. I bought the chocolate flavour. With just 140 calories per serving I don't need to worry about calories. Stop my craving for anything sweet or high calories. I drink this as my breakfast. It keeps me full the whole morning. Able to lost few kilo with this.

Posted on Oct 27, 2021

Love this chocolate flavour, it tastes so good, I am not taking it for weight loss. To me, it's simply a good way for me to get in some extra protein in my diet, I add an additional scoop of protein powder which helps to keep me full for a few hours.