HR

Posted on Jun 16, 2022
Very good taste and not too sweet

Love it (although my husband prefer the regular Vanilla) I find it more delicate and less sweet. In general we love all of Total Soy shakes and been ordering them for years now. I make this one with milk+bananas+strawberries and a spoon of Almond Butter. Yumm!!!!

Posted on Nov 22, 2021

sweet but not overwhelming. would alter the different flavours so not to get too bored with meal replacement. using this to replace lunch and been working out 4 days a week. lost 9 pounds in about 3 months.

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

People say blend this drink to avoid clumps so I did and it was great. Didn’t pay attention to the ingredients list but second ingredient is fructose. That’s tells you how much sugar is in this thing. The taste is good but so sweet and doesn’t fill you up.

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

Received in good order but yet to try this flavour....

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

Great product! His friends recommended him to me and I am grateful to them for that! I will order more!

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

Good taste. Not powdery. I mixed it with almond milk for a nice snack to tide me over until dinner.

Posted on Jan 14, 2022

This product is great. Great quality and value for money. Great taste

Posted on Sep 19, 2021

good taste, gets super thick, need to stir it really well to get rid of lumps

Posted on Dec 20, 2020

I think this is a more expensive version of their Vanilla flavour Total Soy. I didn't taste any difference. Given a choice, I will get the normal one. Maybe the taste of vanilla in this one is stronger but it isn't much of a difference. I got sick of drinking meal replacement drinks after a while. Because they are usually sweet. It's best to drink it during lunch instead of dinner time.