HR

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

The "First Aid" spray should be a part of every home remedy! The spray can be used in several ways: nasal drops, ideal for the onset of rhinitis, as well as acute, do not corrode mucous membranes, inhibit the course and allergic rhinitis - often applied to the nasal cavity as needed, cough or sore throat.

Posted on Sep 21, 2021

I tried this by chance - a friend was ordering one for her kid, so I decided to get one too. Glad I did! Easily one of the best impulse purchases ever. The writing on the packaging does not lie - it soothes and provides a fast relief. I'm patiently waiting for this to come back in stock. This is indispensable during the drier months, or after a cold, when the lining of the nasal passages suffers the most.

Posted on May 11, 2022

Very soothing. My son prefers this product over that one's I've purchased in the past. He has a sensitive nose, and this doesn't burn or feel uncomfortable for him. Very effective!

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

Just one of the many I truly experimented on the iherb site. This one is very effective an soothing. Covid protection calls for using nasal spray recently so good to have a few around- try this one it's great

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

Amazing nasal spray. The very best I have found and I have tried many (having somewhat chronic sinus issues).I was somewhat lost when this product was unavailable during the pandemic and was dancing a jig when it was once again in stock:)

I have had 5 sinus surgeries to remove polyps...because of this dryness is an issue. The Naturade Nasal Spray with the Aloe makes a big difference from the normal plain salines. I highly recommend giving this a try.

Posted on Jan 18, 2022

I use this all the time in the winter to keep my nasal passages moist and comfy. There’s nothing weird in it, just natural ingredients from what I understand and I appreciate that

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

I find this packaging a bit hard to use. Sometimes I'm not really sure if I used a necessary quantity. The spray itself is good and clears the nostrils.

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

Effective for blocked and dry nose. Good quality, releases clogging in a few minutes. The addition of Aloe is soothing. I use it quite frequently for my dry and blocked nose/

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

The instruction says to hold head upright, but I find it better to tilt head slightly backward for spray to get into nostril back. The effect was good but didn't last long, just about an our or so.