HR

Posted on May 1, 2022

I love this vitamin. I've been taking it for about a month now and I'm already beginning to feel the benefits. The flavor is amazing and doesn't upset my stomach like other supplements do, and it's so easy to swallow. It tastes like candy, which makes me feel really good when I take it too!

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

I’ve tried different pills, but this one is the best. Very good combination of ingredients. I sleep much much better with out waking up ten times per a night. I think the key is Valerian extract , which helps to relax your mind. After other tablets I may slept, but woke up completely broken and tired, but this one doesn’t give the side effect. After Natrol I wake up full of energy. I’m glad I found this one.

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

This specific combo seems to aid a good night's sleep. I take 2 just before going to sleep every night, and definitely feel better for it. I also take 400mg of 5HTP, a B50 and a timed release Vit C 100mg alongside the S&R. If I don't take any of these, I wake less refreshed.

Posted on Jun 26, 2022

One of the best 3mg dosage Melatonin I have ever tried in the market. I was a little worry that it makes me drowsy but it didn’t. It keeps me asleep throughout the night and woke up feeling afresh. Try to time make a schedule and plan your sleeping time nicely when taking the pill. I take it an hour before I am heading to bed and it really works like charm. It tastes like smelly foot but it was tolerable at least, I think the taste comes from Valerian root which is one of the ingredients. It is one of the highest quality melatonin in the market.

Posted on Oct 29, 2021

It's great and helpful. I took one capsule before going to sleep and fell asleep after 20 minutes. I did feel good in the morning, but I must say that their previous product of Melatonin was better and it's too bad they don't sell it anymore. Please like my comment. It's just a click, and for you, but for me it means the world.

Posted on Sep 19, 2021

This one is a must for me! After took this one ,the next morning you’ll feel fresh and relax! This one is my 2nd purchased.

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

Definitely have seen an improvement in my overall sleep. I usually take these half an hour before bed and I have found my sleep less disrupted overnight. Their use of various ingredients like Valerian Extract and Melatonin, known for supporting sleep, are well balanced in this supplement.

Posted on May 16, 2022

I started taking these because I wanted to stop with prescription sleeping pills that had side effects (made me angry at the day after). I'm glad to tell you that this product DOES work. I wake up at morning without any after effect.

Posted on May 2, 2022

Just tried this last night and got very good results: Slept well and woke feeling refreshed. It has a selection of really good ingredients, not just Melatonin. High quality as usual from a great brand. Natrol is a sure bet.

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

Occasionally, I will take one half of this supplement before bed. It is very helpful for a restful sleep when I can't seem to turn off. I love Valerian