HR

Posted on Feb 9, 2022

thumbs up to this product that i have been using for awhile im a nurse and my sleep habit will always be distracted throught changing shifts with this im able to sleep better. even if its 5 hours i will wake up feeling good.♥️ taking this every night.♥️ fast absorption and effect.

3802b1ea-85ff-4f62-bc87-816022c7adef
Posted on Jul 17, 2022

The quality and pricing of the iHerb melatonin is incredible compared to many others. The cheapest by far and best tasting. They dissolve almost immediately, are the perfect size and taste great. You can also break them in half if the 5ml is too much for you. Highly recommend to others.

84ba606e-d890-461f-b1ba-e1bd920eb2f7
Posted on Jun 22, 2022

We are fun of natrol melatonin products as an adult or a kid! İ think it has really good quality as a meşatonin supplement. İt is first time we have tried this fast dissolve form and its taste is good . Easy and quick having it without drinking water. The 5mg dosage is also the best one i think. Coz this really helps much better than 3 mg one. And it works better when sick.

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

This product is amazing. The ingredients are an all natural Supplement that really gives you a good nights sleep. The benefits in the dosage at 5 mg is good most of the time but I take 2 tablets at 10 mg and sleep like a baby. The taste is also very good.

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

This is by far the best fast acting melatonin that I have found. It tastes great and works very quickly. I do not wake up during the night when I take it either. My son has had to use a sleep aide from a young age due to anxiety and it has been the absolute best option for him. He can easily break it in half for a smaller dose as well. Given the effectiveness, the quality seems to be very good. He has tried other brands and it does not have the same effectiveness.

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

As a busy mum of two, I find it hard to wind down at the end of the day and have a lot of trouble falling asleep. I tried this product and it ensured that I fell asleep within 30mins each time I have had to take it. I have piece of mind that I can get the sleep I need to keep up with my busy life. It dissolves quickly and no need for water, so I keep it in my bedside table and don't have to get up for a glass of water. I highly recommend!

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

Tablet is more solid and harder to melt than another brand's but I think ingredients is of quality as it's very effective as I feel the effect better and that's a good benefit. Size is just right as it won't get lost in your palm. Dosage of 5mg is best for me and my family post-covid. Sweetness is just right so taste is not a problem.

Posted on Jan 2, 2022

I take this when I wake up during the night and I find it helps me get back to sleep where as I’d usually just stay awake for the rest of the night. I don’t mind the taste and it works fast. Perfect dosage for occasional use. Been a great benefit to us