HR

amandacpr
Posted on Jan 25, 2022

Cannot live without it.. got my DNA checked I have impaired melatonin conversion so I don’t fall asleep if I don’t supplement. Having been taking melatonin every night for a few years. Usually fall asleep 1-2h after taking just like clockwork.. would have fixed all those years lost to bad sleep if I discovered melatonin earlier. This bottle is cheap and very value for money will probably repurchase

48ae49e6-bec5-4674-8738-a4f1d57243aa
Posted on Jul 6, 2022

Great quality! Amazing value for size that I have found on the market, 3X CHEAPER then what I was paying at my pharmacist. And very fast delivery being from the US and delivering to Australia in 9 days. And my extremely fussy 11 yo loves the taste. Thank you very much will definitely be buying again 10/10

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

Great quality product. This works so well for my son who is on the spectrum. He us 9 years old and the 3mg dosage is more than enough for him. I blend it in with his night time smoothie and he doesnt even taste it 30 mins before bed time and he is so much more settled and relaxed when its time to sleep. He is able to fall asleep within 10-15 minutes instead of the 2-3 hours it was taking before. He has a very rested and unbroken sleep which was unheard of before trying this product. It is truly a god send!

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

Oh my gosh!!! No more fighting the kids to get them to lie down in bed. 1 single dose a night helps calm them down enough to sleep early, to stay asleep and wake up fully energised in the mornings. I take them now just to keep up with them all. The whole family benefits from better sleep. Easy to swallow sized tablet with zero taste left in the mouth.

Posted on May 9, 2022

it works great better then the prescripted one from the doctors. it's a perfect size for my son to have, perfect dosage. Great quality and ingredients and the taste is good. the benefits are that it really helps my son go to sleep better and for longer. he love it's

Posted on Feb 24, 2022

Great product, I have used this for a couple of years now, to aid sleep quality if I'm having a stressful time. The size is good because I get the 3mg and only take half as it works better. Great value for money, even if you are taking the full 3mg dose.

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

This worked quickly and effectively to fall asleep. Very happy with the product, although I found I was a little more drowsy in the morning than other products. Tablet size while small and round is quite thick but can be easily cut in half. A good number of tablets so as not to be purchasing too frequently.

Posted on Feb 17, 2022

I love this product so much I cannot sleep without it it's dosage is 1 pill which is a very small sized pill mind you, and the quality feels very high it doesn't taste like anything thankfully and the benefits are noticeable very quick! I love how much pills are in this it's fantastic

Posted on Feb 17, 2022

This is a high quality product if you have trouble sleeping but i recommend trying the 1mg first and see if that works then work your way up until you notice the benefit. You should not worry about the size nor taste since it doesn't taste like anything and it's size is very small.