HR

Posted on Sep 2, 2021
Highly recommend this to improve mood and stress

I've been moody and stressed due to moving to a new city and all. After taking some DHEA tablets for a few weeks, I've noticed an improvement in my moods and stress levels. My husband can attest to this!

2c1bf313-8f79-4705-ba6a-760532ec4ae4
Posted on Aug 1, 2022

i am 60 year is female who loves staying active and feeling good. as i age i use and experiment with more supplements to help this aging body. I love this product and this brand. I've used other DHEA and could feel a difference. i give everything a six week trial to see if I notice anything. this is the only brand that helps with mood swings and an overall feeling of calmness. love it.

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

Posted on Sep 7, 2021

I use the Natrol DHEA 50 mg daily for a few years and it is totaly excellent. It fills you with energy and makes wonders to your general feeling. To be honest, i do not replace it with any other product!

3e512db7-57e3-421b-aa9b-7f7ecdaa0481
b95c5f3a-0496-4731-8d29-a6b285639dd9
Posted on Mar 22, 2022

I love the fact that this can be taken by both male and female for hormones boost and regulation. It helps a lot especially when my husband and I are under a lot of stress from work or life in general. So far it has been helping us and it is very easy to swallow. We prefer to take it in the morning after a meal for it gives quite a bit of energy, so I wouldn't take it at night before bed.

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

How do I start. I got pregnant with DHEA in less than 2 months of taking it. I had low AMH at 0.68. Truly a miracle supplement. Plus I got rid of my bad mood when I started using this. Highly recommended.

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

After my doctor tested my DHEA levels and found them to be morbidly low, she recommended taking daily NATROL DHEA to augment my levels, and for overall hormone support. WHAT. A. DIFFERENCE. I feel so much better, have better energy, and require less HRT. Can definitely recommend this product.

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

Best Dhea product I ever tried. Small pills size easy to swallow. Only one pill a day. Good price . Benefits good mood . Good quality. Tastes well, I liked that . As well as dosage . Perfect product for those, who experience some stress. Natural ingredients. .

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

I ordered the product for my dietician friend, so I don't use it. But the product is said to be great and she buys it regularly.