HR

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

Biotin, also called vitamin B₇, is one of the B vitamins. It is involved in a wide range of metabolic processes, both in humans and in other organisms, primarily related to the utilization of fats, carbohydrates, and amino acids. The name biotin derives from the Greek word “bios” and the suffix “-in”. Biotin, also called vitamin B₇, is one of the B vitamins. It is involved in a wide range of metabolic processes, both in humans and in other organisms, primarily related to the utilization of fats, carbohydrates, and amino acids. The name biotin derives from the Greek word “bios” and the suffix “-in”. Biotin, also called vitamin B₇, is one of the B vitamins. It is involved in a wide range of metabolic processes, both in humans and in other organisms, primarily related to the utilization of fats, carbohydrates, and amino acids. The name biotin derives from the Greek word “bios” and the suffix “-in”.

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

Biotin, also known as vitamin B7, stimulates keratin production in hair and can increase the rate of follicle growth. It is not stored for long in the body - most of yours is from the foods you eat. In order to be effective, it needs to be consumed. I am planning to take biotin every day.

Posted on Nov 1, 2021

I've experienced improvement and benefits on my skin and the rate of my hair and nail growth. Especially love the packaging of this since the bottle is smaller than others (lesser carbon foot print). The size of the pill is round and small, quality all captured compactly and there was no after-taste at all, especially if collagen is an ingredient.

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

it is a very high quality product! serving size is good, just 1 time daily, very easy to take and manage there is a great improvement on my skin condition, i can feel the collagen gets back to my face an obvious reduce of hair loss during i wash my hair, it reduced like half of hair loss each time

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

My third bottle- I love this multivitamin. I saw one of the South Asian bloggers post about this & rave about it so much- I have hooked on it ever since. I take a one tablet a day (unlike prescribed on the bottle). Please do consult your Dr. before adding this to your routine. It really is good for your hair & nails.

Solaaaaa
Posted on Apr 23, 2022

Omg omg! This little guy is magical! You can spot the difference from the first use! Cant wait to restock, cause can’t live without it anymore!

1a227ace-17af-417d-9d5f-e00154ae69d2
Posted on Jun 10, 2022

A friend experiencing hair loss after adopting the keto diet recommended this supplement and said it greatly improved her situation. Though I was not taking keto diet I do hope to improve my hair loss issue, and this is not pricy so I'd give it a shot. Have been taking a few days and still observing the effect.

Posted on May 27, 2022

High quality ingredients, big size , it have may benefits useful for skin, nails and hair , it contains collagen good for dermatitis , not bad taste , well packaging , I noticed hair improvement , highly recommended