HR

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

Love love for this good quality collagen in my package u must take 2 tablets for 3 times in days the benefits u must look after 3 months and i have improvements of my skin and knee and no effect of diet never the price is good composition the size of package use

fea224eb-c738-48a6-8669-58a134e64d3b
Posted on Jan 17, 2022

Took it for about 2 months. To be honest I didn't see major changes to my overall heath and energy levels. As a supplement, it probably is good for you but i'm not a doctor. It doesn't have any strong smells and doesn't make you bloated or anything. Overall I was happy with it.

d724e682-435b-4385-8ab9-a9d027699fa2
Posted on Aug 1, 2022

My friend has multiple nodules in her thyroid. She has been taking this for 2 years and after an u/s, she had only 2 nodules left. Her bm also improved a lot. Acai berries are good antioxidant. This product is also beneficial to heart, skin, digestion and general health.

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

I read some article telling acai berry is good to eye-sight. Actually I don't see an effect yet but it doesn't hurt anyway for a woman to consume some antioxidant supplement. It is in normal capsule size and easy to swallow. I see somebody adding the powder inside into plain yogurt as breakfast, may try it later :)

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

Great quality ingredients. The taste is really nice. Acai is a great antioxidant to add to your diet. I definitely feel the benefit and improvement to my health of this superfood. You can mix these into a smoothie if you want to. The package is really pretty as an added benefit.

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

It was a great product where I added this to support better antioxidants effort for my body. I love this product. It supports my skin health. It has an anti aging effect on the skin. The ultimate super fruit. Feeling so good everytime I took this. Acai berries have been called a superfood, with benefits ranging from improved skin appearance to weight loss.

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

Posted on Mar 25, 2022
2096

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

I like the taste of it. I felt more energized when I take it and rarely fell sick. Will continue to take it on a regular basis

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

The quality and the ingredient of this superfood is superb. It packaged in 75 veggie caps. The size of the caps is normal, it is okay for me to swallow. There are benefits and improvements since I consumed this. It support my health