HR

Posted on Nov 8, 2021
It helps, but not fast

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

I think it’s good product and good alternative to all chemical sirups which are sold to relief kids cough. But, as all natural/homeopathical products, effect is not coming immediately. We took it 4 days in a row, 3 times per day and only when I noticed that my daughter cough getting better. If you want immediate relief, I don’t think it helps, here is needed something prescribed by doctor. After use you definitely will see improvement Serving 5 ml each time No need for supplement 100% 👍🏻

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

I use for myself and 3 year old Taste nice Size is decent Package is nice Frequency/frequency 2-3 times per day Ingredients are natural Would benefit anyone with cough Age wise is from 3 years to adult After use you definitely will see improvement Serving 5 ml each time No need for supplement 100% 👍🏻

Posted on Oct 2, 2021

My kid likes the taste of this, seems to help with cough though takes a slightly more time than regular off the counter cough syrups but would definitely opt for this because of the ingredients

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

This is one of the best because of ingredients,quality .I used it twice for my boy ,size not big .I would say it has neutral taste(a little bit sweet).

Posted on Dec 11, 2021

Love that it works on my child but find the cap very hard to open when it doesn’t catch properly. Hope it’s just the bottle I have

Posted on Nov 1, 2021
2051

Good quality of product, great scent , good texture package to use and happy to have it one after this as backup since small size. Thanks iherb to provide benefit item to consumer. Tq

Posted on Aug 19, 2021

one of the must have syrups for your kids. the taste is nice, light, tasty ) my daughter loves it. I see it works in the beginning of coughing. it relieves and the kid feels good. it's my second purchase and it is so economical.

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

The medicine is all right but Cindy seeing that it’s natural there’s only so much/little it can do to help. I use it for my 4 year-old son along with the mainstream medication.