HR

Posted on Nov 4, 2021

I found another remedy that I will always have in my medicine cabinet. I give it at the first sign of a cold in children. It really works. I recommend this tool to my friends now. My children like the taste. Convenient dispensing cap.

1214e9e4-bb2a-4381-bd18-8cf12ac8ccb3
fc68deba-a225-446b-bb0f-b9e1edfa8453
Posted on Aug 11, 2022

Bought it just in case, but after used it for burn wound. This cream helps to heal the wound more quickly. But i think this ointment id not suitable for whom has essential oil allergy. The cream has thick, little bit sticky consistace and strong scent of tea tree oil

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

I like this remedy alot! It's just a small dropper under the tongue instead of taking a teaspoon of awful tasting medicine. You have to do it about every 15 minutes for symptoms to start to clear. I noticed that I use it for a couple of days every few hours and I see a difference. It's a very simple taste for the fussy children who hate medicine. I feel like the symptoms come out in a natural way The child heals faster rather than giving them chemically induced medicine. I give it at the first sign of a cold in children. It really works. I recommend this tool to my friends now. My children like the taste. Convenient dispensing cap.

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

I liked this product, natural, good ingredients. I gave it to my child during cold and flu, not sure how good exactly it was, but all our illnesses so far went quite easy and fast. Has no special taste, so it is quite easy to use with kids, my child had no objections to use it :)

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

The quality is good but the size is a bit small. The taste is just like water and without any flavor. I will use it when my kid (age 2.5 years old) starts to have a running nose or cough in the daytime. The package is cute and colorful and doesn't look like medicine. The ingredients included natural herbs and seem not harmful to toddlers. For frequency, I use it four times a day like other medicine.

Posted on Oct 30, 2021

I first decided to try this product on myself (was a bit scared of allergy on my kid due to a lot of different herbs). i took full dozer every 1h (so 3 times before going to sleep), and at morning i really didn’t feel anymore signs of cold. When after few days my daughter got sick with nose slimes and cough - I gave her as prescribed (half a dozer), every 30 min, but it was before sleep (so 3 times in total) Usually she falls asleep quite fast - but that time it was terrible: she was hyper active, getting out of bed, singing, crying and etc. I managed to calm her down only after 1,5h, and she had a bad night due to a lot of random awakes! Next morning she didn’t had nose slimes, but still was some cough, but I decided to stop this product for her. It works yes, but maybe she is too small (2 years) and some of the herbs increase her adrenalin or whatever. So, i leave this for myself

Posted on Jan 18, 2022

Buy it now and keep it on hand for your kids!! 1 bottle per kid in your house for when the nasty germs hit hard.

Posted on Jan 12, 2022

This is a great product. My daughter does not like syrups, but she’s fine with this taste. Babies are prone to colds and infections. So as soon as the signs of a cold appear we give my kids use it, and she will heal in about a couple of days.

Posted on Aug 9, 2022