HR

4.3
  • S
Posted on Nov 14, 2022
Excellent nootropic!

I usually drink a lot of coffee, between 400mg-600mg of cafein/day. I love being at 110% of my mental capacity (alertness, focus and concentration). But that much coffee give me anxiety and stress. Also, I travel of lot for work, so I often suffer from Jetlag. This product is a good biohacking to optimise your brain and energy level.

c59e18b5-d1d1-44a9-a983-228de3c67795
Posted on Nov 1, 2022

Clean energy is the main cause to use this pre workout unlike regular caffeine u find in all pre workouts this one use a metabolite of caffeine. I really enjoy the effects of this pre-workout. If you want to try something new, this will be great to try. Taste was fine and I could push through my workout easier than normal. All in all I think this is a great pre workout that won’t give you any crash deliver a decent pump and energy with a nicer cleaner energy.

Posted on Dec 11, 2022

I was very excited about this new product, however after, almost 1 month after consuming it 5 out of 7 days weekly… I don’t feel anything during my workouts comparing to other brands that contains caffeine. I also wonder why is this product so much more expensive (67 EURO) for customers in Spain?

Posted on Dec 4, 2022

Very nice pre workout, give a big plus for my workout.

Posted on Nov 24, 2022

The quality of this product is insane. Composites are well explain and it taste good

Posted on Nov 19, 2022

excellent quality ingredients and package composition, great benefits and taste