HR

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

This product was very helpful before my training providing me protein during and after my exercises. Very easy to mix with water, normally I prefer to take with milk, but with this composition was easier to take with water and had a good taste like this. I would buy more but it is sold out at now.

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

Taste is really rich and chocolate like, best of any powder I've tasted. Vanilla is also great. Even better with milk. Powder is easily dissolved in cold water. Great quality overall. Protein ingredients are vert good, but I wish they would sometimes in the future replace the sweeteners with something natural, like steviol, to make it healthier.

Posted on Feb 18, 2022

The taste is fine. Helped me gained weight. Helped me gain muscle. Recovery is quick after strenuous exercise. For comparison, the protein powders I tried before were Muscletech Nitrotech chocolate flavor and ON Gold Standard 100% Whey chocolate flavor. This protein powder tastes better and performs better than either of these.

Posted on Oct 17, 2021

I personally don't like the taste of it, I think MP products are not my cup of tea in general. Mix it with other beverage (milk/soy milk/almond), it tastes better. If you're sensitive to artificial flavour, you're not going to like this one much, otherwise, it's a affordably great protein.

Posted on May 5, 2022

It’s my first time i try it cause i was doing some fasting and really help me with casein .. the taste so delicious as chocolate flavor easy to drink and not that soo sweet so i will try it again later

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

Third time buying this product. This flavour tastes really great. The ingredients provide the right nutrients for my diet. I think the size is really reasonable at this price and will definitely continue buying this to support my diet.

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

Love this! I like how it tastes good. The huge size of this tub will last me super long. I'm drinking this and having it with a banana for dinner so that I can get my macros right. The quality is just fantastic

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

Great taste and iHigh quality ingredients. The branch amino acid is a plus. Easy to mix with water. After taking it for just a week, there is definite improvement in muscle strength and recovery. Will reorder.

Posted on Dec 13, 2021

This protein goodness taste amazing! Although it’s more fattening but if you mix it with whole milk, you would be taken back to your childhood days of having a choco milk in the mornings!

Posted on Dec 3, 2021

Delicious & great meal replacement. Chocolate flavour have never gone wrong. Taste of chocolate but there is a strong hint of milk taste as well. If you do not like milk taste than this is not suitable for u.