HR

Posted on Oct 2, 2021
love drinking goat milk now !

It is very strong on the taste of goat milk, but I love it even my doggies too ! I tried different brand of cow milk A2 milk and goat milk, I am sure it is a good choice for me instead of other kind of milk in the morning and night. it is good quality and sources from nature, I think my doggies will try it for their healthy too !

3bf27410-2b2c-4eed-a333-bf9e7122be4d
94c7e46e-6580-47ee-810f-84533ef154d1
d16015b0-de37-4842-8745-a53286e6bcf0
Posted on Jun 27, 2022

I bought this for my parents cause it's low fat with goat milk which is better to digest. My dad drinks a cup of goat milk with hot water every morning. He loved the taste and the quality of the powder which also dissolves well with cold water. Although the serving size is bit small, considering its ingredient, it is understandable. Will buy again for them in the future.

Posted on Dec 11, 2021

I purchased both the whole and nonfat goat milk powder. We like them both, but the not fat is even better in calcium and has a great taste. I would highly recommend this product if you need an alternative to cow milk powder. IHerb shipped this quickly. They have great service in our semi-rural area.

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

Very good taste, high quality milk without preservatives, pesticides, GMO, additional hormones and soy. Will stick to this milk for now since there is no good quality milk in my place

Posted on Dec 9, 2021

To compare the same brand of whole goat milk, this one is more healthy- no fat at all. But actually if giving to bb, it should be little fat for his growth and health. So i combined both, like half half or 1/3 of whole and 2/3 of no fat goat powder.

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

So I’ve been searching ways to consume more calcium because I realized I didn’t eat enough of it. And dairy seems to be the only good way because all the other grains and plants have lower amounts and lower absorption rates. But cow milk isn’t very healthy for you since the cows nowadays have casein A1 which has been shown by some researches that it is quite unhealthy for us humans. However, goat milk doesn’t have that and it is quite amazingly healthy. This one is fat/cholesterol free too! You actually don’t need more than around 600mg of calcium a day. The sources that tell you need more have been influenced by the dairy lobby. So yeah, this is amazing, organic, grass fed. It tastes like feta hahah. I like it a lot. And it’s not lumpy. It’s very easy to mix, just first add two tablespoons of water, and mix it well with a little spoon, then add again a bit of water and mix and then slowly you can add all the cup of water and you’ll be lump free. Easy to drink, it’s quite refreshing. I would’ve loved if this was cheaper 😭. But I guess you have to pay for good quality stuff. If this review helped, leave a like :)

Posted on May 17, 2022

I use this in my morning smoothie, along with my green plant protein powder and oatmilk. It is a great source of additional protein and blends extremely well. Mt Capra is the best brand that I have used.

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

I bought this to replace fresh goat’s milk because it tends to spoil soon. So it was a great decision because I loved this powder. Use whenever you need milk. Recommend!

I you used to drink cow milk, you probably will not accept it easily, but you can break the tastes by adding some vanilla flavour, I got this as cow milk in supermarkets are harmonised

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

I’m considering buying it again, I thought the size will be bigger that the only issue, but nice taste good quality good recommendation for serving