HR

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

nice lemon scent and not too strong. and mostly natural ingredients from what i can see. i feel it is moisturising for my sensitive and dry skin. packaging is fine. good price for this quality and bottle size. i use it a few times a day. Cleans my hands well.

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

Such a lovely smell! Makes my hands feel so clean, yet it is also gentle and does not dry them out. The packaging is on the smaller side, but it fits nicely on the bathroom sink. The packaging is quite cute. Mrs. Meyers take me back to my childhood- my mother would clean with her products since I was a child.

Posted on Oct 23, 2021

I really like this product! The quality of the brand is excellent and I never disappoint! Comes in a package, the size of the product is Enough for long, the smell is fresh, gentle and clean. Large pack with a reasonable price, it cleans well, and the most important point is that it is so gentle . It certainly suits me during this period, and I love it!

This is my favorite smell of all Mr. Meyers products, the hand soap comes in a convenient bottle, easy to use and the smell is very refreshing. Highly recommend! If you liked this review please thumbs up 👍🙂

51fcabd5-0986-4b81-87a9-fe4a04d2dff1
Posted on Jan 8, 2022

This has a really nice fresh scent (Like in Massimo Dutti boutiques if you are familiar with their aroma). Gives a squeaky Clean feeling but very drying unlike Dr.Woods castors oil soaps. And I hoped this brand would be a substitute for Dr.Woods’ soaps however it’s not. Especially considering the super dry climate I live in and winter this soap gives an urge to use hand cream instantly. But still very nice though for those whose skin isn’t as dry as mine and the climate is

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

It’s a great product I loved this so much especially very good to use for cleaning hands to make sure it doesn’t get infected I like this product . Highly recommended.

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

First time used this and I love it ! Scent is so refreshing and does not dry out my hand ! Feels soft and not greasy at all ! Best hand wash I ever used so far!

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

very good.very good. very good.very good. very good.very good. very good.very good. very good.very good. very good.very good. very good.very good. very good.very good. very good.very good. very good.very good.

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

Haven’t actually unpacked it yet, but I love this brand and so I’m trying out their hand soap too. Hopefully they are equally amazing!

Posted on Mar 2, 2022

I like the scent of this hand soap, it cleans and don't leave your hands dry. Very nice and have ordered a bigger bottle for refill.