HR

Posted on Mar 4, 2022

The best protein out there by far . It tastes super good , it is healthy and it has no preservatives in it and no chemicals or fish oil . And the best part is absorbed completely without creating any bloating. I am also lactose intolerant and i can digest it so good

364385ec-19a1-45b6-8af1-342075700ade
Posted on Apr 13, 2022

My husband goes through a ton of this! He feels it is the best protein powder he had tried and he loves that it contains probiotics as well. I take it too but not daily like he does. It mixes better in water than in milk, but I haven't tried it with non-dairy milks. I suggest adding a scoop of powder to your glass, then adding a splash or two of water and mixing that well. Then you can top off the rest of the glass with your preferred milk.

Posted on Dec 12, 2021

This is one of the best, high-quality protein supplements you can get in the market. Moreover, it has probiotics in it as well, so you get a double dose of both protein and probiotics. It's good for both muscle building and maintain healthy guts. The taste is great too.

Posted on Sep 10, 2021

I am a huge fan of MRM products, because they really use quality ingredients and their pricing is excellent. This chocolate flavored protein is excellent. It has a great taste without any artificial flavors. It mixes easily in my smoothies and oatmeal. It also mixes with coffee better than any other protein I have ever tried. It completely dissolves in hot coffee. I also love that there are probiotics in this protein powder. I am a fitness instructor and runner, and I would totally recommend this protein.

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

This whey dissolve very good, taste is good, not too sweet, with mild chocolate favor. Contains probiotics as one of the ingredient, doesn't upset stomach. The quality is very good, suitable for my workout plan, size and package is convenience for storage too. Good for everyone who need a protein supplement for his/her diet.

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

My husband loves this whey. He takes it every day, several times a day by adding a scoop to a bottle of water and shaking it up. If you prefer milk, then use a blender to avoid lumps. You can also add a scoop of whey to an empty glass, then add a splash of milk and mix it until it forms a paste. Then slowly ad dmore milk a splash at a time and continue mixing. It sounds more tedious than it is and it's totally worth it! It tastes great - good enough my husband hasn't tired of it after many months of taking it several times a day every day! He doesn't work out at all, but just from taking this whey while getting the movement he gets at work is enough that he has noticeably bulked up and gotten more cut! He loves the addition of thr probiotics and says he notices an improvement in his gut health. We used to buy this locally but they sell out constantly. Because the store was out of this so often he wound up trying several other brands but NONE of them compared to this one. He went out of his way to stock up on it when it was in store and would search all over the internet for it! We finally found it here in a larger size and a great price so he is elated! This is a staple in our house. My husband has a pretty sensitive stomach and he has no issues from this whatsoever. Easy on your system Great taste Great results If you're on the fence about this whey protein then I'm here to tell you it's definitely worth a try!

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

ingredients are good. taste is slightly bland I'd say. quality of whey is good. size and packaging is also good. good to add to my fitness workout routine diet. protein is slightly lower than other brands but bcaa is higher.

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

very good quality protein source, from MRM supplements and the package is good , no symptoms ,the taste is acceptable with water, this is a good benefit after or before training , feed the muscle faster , workout become harder and stronger , size is good as package.

Posted on May 25, 2022

Easy to mix with water or milk Chocolate tastes so delicious I really like it And it is the best with the distinctive formula for the health of the digestive system .