HR

CottonballCait
Posted on Nov 19, 2021
Part of an Arsenal against Inflammation

Edit 7 July 2022: repurchased again.pls see below as to why I keep buying.. Edit 13 Feb 2022: a staple to combat itchy skin and blocked nose. Like Zyrtec but with more benefits! This coupled with 22mg zinc picolinate gave my teens a boost to their immunity, plus the bonus of calm smooth skin. No itchy bumps or inflamed skin. Relieves post Cvd nasal inflammation. I’d say if I hv to choose just 2 supplements from My arsenal below.. I’d pick this n zinc. First impressions: Quercetin along with the supplements in the pic help to reduce inflammation when I was ill with a virus. When I had an op I took that with bromelain, and it reduced inflammation by leaps n bounds such that I recovered twice as fast. I’d give a detailed review as to how I find other products in my Arsenal work. And I’m quite the critic. Give me a like so that I know you are reading this and would like updates! Stay safe. Stay healthy.

b3cb5b4e-2c50-4b40-9a37-02d4499dbb74
Posted on Jul 10, 2022

I started taking this, along with zinc, at the recommendation of the late, great Dr. Zelenko. I've been taking it with vitamins D3 and C for more than a year and I am in good health. I can't swear that this product helps to keep me healthy, along with the other supplements I take , but I like to think it does - so far, so good! I also try to eat healthy, get exercise and fresh air every day, and get enough sleep. I'm 71, unvaxxed, and blessed to be in good health!

Posted on May 11, 2022

I use quercetin in conjunction with Zinc and a few other supplements to keep my immune system happy and to avoid Covid and so far I have stayed away from getting sick even though the case numbersa are very high here. It is a capsule form so I dont have to taste the bitterness in quercetin.

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

I've been taking this product for a couple of weeks, and as I can not detect any adverse effects I suppose the quality is good. Since starting Quercetin as a zinc ionophore a couple of yers ago, to protect against a particular virus, I have noticed that my levels of ferritin have dropped beautifully to within the normal range (they were elevated prior) and my serum iron has risen from borderline low to the middle of the range. I am very happy about that and it was completely unexpected.

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

The MRM company is one of my favorite companies on iHerb. Their Quercetin product deserves recognition. Good price and content of the ingredient means that I take it systematically. Quercetin is a natural antioxidant and anti-inflammatory substance belonging to the flavonoid family. It is increasingly recommended as a supplement that stimulates antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects. Studies have shown that it can induce apoptosis (natural death) of cancer cells and inhibit cell division, which suggests its anti-cancer effect.

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

Was down with covid and diligently had this to help the body fight against the virus with its antioxidant properties and ability to reduce inflammation, somehow i felt my recovery period was significantly reduced and was up on my feet in no time, of course supplemented with vit D, C and echinacea as well.

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

I suffer from birch allergy which is very strong, especially itchy eyes and runny nose. Normally the birch season starts around mid April so I start taking these around end of January and my symptoms are less bad every season. it helps with immunity as well (I have not had a cold for years) and inflammation so probably a good supplement to take time to time for everyone (I believe we should not be taking anything long term but switch hence time to time)

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

I am very happy with this Quercetin especially as it has no Bromelain. With my histamine and Mast Cell Activation, I cannot include Bromelain. This quality Quercetin helps to calm the mast cells, it is also a wonderful partner to take with Zinc for better absorption of the zinc. MRM Quercetin has no added ingredients apart from the capsule. I find this very important.

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

Great for your immune system. My husband and I take one pill every day, to boost our immune system. Great vitamin to take when you get the flu or Covid-19 virus. Helps kick the virus out of your system just take 3 a day when you get sick (1 pill 3x’s a day). This vitamin helps me to stay healthy. I always order the vegan capsules. Better for you has no junk or animal by products. Healthier the better.