HR

Posted on Dec 4, 2021
Excellent cordyceps product!

Excellent quality product with highly concentrated ingredients. I use it almost full year and help me to faster recovery from Covid 19. I feel more energy, more strength, and endurance, and overall well being. Highly recommended product, especially considering the price which is very competitive. Also, very fast delivery to North Macedonia.

2526943d-2d63-4e26-bc87-6525590e2606
Posted on Sep 12, 2021

I have diabetes fo over 30 years, and a transplanted kidney. I bought the product in hope of decreasing my level of creatinine. After a week I am surprised that I need less insulin. I cannot wait to make a blood test next month and check the creatinine. My expectations are very high. Excellent quality. #Edit - After 7 weeks of consumption my creatinine level dropped by about 6%.

Posted on May 30, 2022

No. 1 in adaptogens for me. Best results after intakes. I recommend! Endurance and energy feels like no other product in this class! Best price,best Cordyceps CS-4 STRAIN ! If you want to be better,this is your supplement!This superfood detox your body and immunity benefits.ingredients quality mushrooms in best size package,longevity and taste!

f1d23f5d-3aef-468a-aefc-8f97f4ff1b60
bbac1155-5d4f-49e7-ac2f-44b1cd11cabc
f95f3b2f-94dc-4dd9-bb7d-7cc0203d0d37

Cordyceps is a Tibetan mushroom with multiple therapeutic properties. Cordyceps is native to Tibet where it has been used and appreciated for thousands of years. The name cordyceps means larva in winter, the plant in summer because cordyceps really look like a worm in winter and green grass-like leaves in summer. The description of the plant makes you realize that it can be used in any season, it is so versatile that it can withstand any condition. Cordyceps boosts immunity and resistance to stress, has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant action, purifies the blood, regulates cholesterol, has an antitumor and anti-cancer effect, stimulates liver function and helps detoxify. MRM capsules are easy to swallow and have a beneficial effect on the whole body. It is an excellent product for both the elderly and teenagers!

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

I used to order tcm cordyceps but costly. tried this and the quality is equivalent, one capsule is enough for an adult. keep me energetic n alert for the day. capsule size is normal. this helps boost immune system n I know know mushroom is for antivirus, anti bacteria purpose. very good. recommend that to consider mushroom as our daily supplement.

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

I have been also taking Melatonin from MRM and see a difference compared to other brands. Clears my sinuses. Usefull in avoiding infections and migraines/headaches. Also breathing is enhanced, greater absorption of oxygen. Reminds me of how I feel an extra boost of energy and lightness when in the mountains :)

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

I got covid last month and kind of recovered after a week. The rapid test kit shown negative but I was still coughing from time to time always got tired easily. Dun feel like 100% recover. Took this only a week and coughing is gone, less tired, hope it works after the whole bottle

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

I used cordyceps from various companies, but the MRM product meets my expectations the best. My family also takes this product. We feel increased energy, which is important especially in the period of body fatigue after winter. In addition, cordyceps has a very beneficial effect on the heart. My husband takes cordyceps systematically; he feels less tired, his heart works more rhythmically.

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

I brought it for my old cat buddy at the time it was at a very weak condition with kidney problem. We decided to give it a try after some researches with CS-4 formular. In my cat's case, it did give him energy. It'd been back to normal and it seemed part of the reason is from this source. Product is great and I'm graceful that it helped of the condition when we were desperate, at a very reasonable cost that we can afford. Since cat kidney is very sensitive to strong herbal medicine, I highly recommand owner to consult vet before feeding it, or do a thorough research before the try. I feed only a tiny amount like 1/4 capsule to my cat each time in a day, 3-4 times a week. Hope it helps with owner in similar difficulties.

Carrie-Carrie
Posted on Jan 19, 2022

I absolutely LOVE how they make me feel! I get incredible energy within about 15 minutes of taking them. I also notice that my lungs feel very open, and I love it. A physician friend of mine recommended these to me. He specified this particular brand. I have never tried any other brand of Cordyceps other than this one. I highly recommend them. Don't just take my word for it. Do your research on their benefits. I couldn't be happier. I'm really glad this is now part of my daily regiment. I feel amazing!!! This home remedy helps me to feel better in the spring allergy season and keeps my immune resistance high I believe.